Sundate was dope! It was like one of the most memorable sermons ever. 'Hrrrmmmph' -does Pastor Princes' signature stompfoot action yet again-
He literally spoke to me. I was just explaining this sermon to Jess on Saturday, with some question marks here and there, and Lo and Behold! God anointed Pastor Prince to speak a whole sermon of it! Well, that funny Pastor deviated in the middle of his sermon and went on speaking about relationships, marriage, premarital sex and how a girl has to be like in order to attract men. GAGAGA. Very funny I tell you. Wanna share all these with you here but I bet no one wanna hear me even mention about them as I know I make a boring narator.
Had lunch at 'Shore restaurant' (well, a restaurant by the beach at SAF Yatch club) and it was fantabuuuuulous! Seaview, hightide, cool breeze, fwahs, heavens. Swimmed for 2 hours at NSRCC before having Changi Village dinner. There was a new Teochew restaurant and thus we tried it out. Quite mediocre stuff, I'd say. Only thing is that I think they definitely have an eye for business and PR. The director must have spotted a highrankdirector in our midst and thus she took her entire kitchen (chefs and all) out to come and say 'hi' to us. Yeah, we couldn't stand the unneeded attention.
'Tuzi' won the Superband title! YAY! YAY! I screamed like f'aith' when the results were announced! I love the drummer, no not her looks, her talents! The two other andro looking guitarists were 'mama'.
I should stop typing rubbish and get ready to meet Daiyan!
Ignore your sms (checked) BIG achievement, IMO.
Ignore you (unchecked)
Way to go, Jams! Ganbatte kudasai!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment