Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm highly favoured, greatly blessed, and deeply loved in God's name. AMEN!


I almost laughed till I 'lived' when I saw XiaoZhu and XiaoGui dancing 'Swanlake'! Can I have XiaoZhu and XiaoGui as my future husbands? Yes, 2 together puleaseeee. They are just way too cute and irresistable. Friday night and stuck home, how pathetic. And the bluudieh 'you' is stuck at the back of my mind no matter what I do. DAMN.

I look at my bed and I recall how we agreed that 'nua-ing' at home on the bed doing nothing was life's no.1 bliss. I sit in the car, spot many cars, and it reminded me of how you taught me the name of each and every dang sportscar/car. I look at Jess (and this is the most irritating one of all because I can avoid sportscars and beds but I can't avoid Jess) and recall how you and Jess love playing with each other so dang much.

You know, seriously, I think I need a life. I'm one independant bitch. GET A LIFE MAN! Okay that's it, you're thrown into the cold dungeon till time comes. So, how many times have I said that? Buzz.

No comments: