Sunday, December 24, 2006

Before Christmas: Part of revival mission of dead blog.

Before you start reading and begin your normal cusses. Please take note: I am so damned aware this is an outdated post. I just couldn't bear letting this post die together with my dead diaryland. I had to revive the hairyman somehow. Thank you for being part of my rescue mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha nah ha nah, I know I'm getting boring la. What to do, people's mind busy with her choreography mah. -_-

Like finally I left school at 6pm today. (I've been leaving school daily at 830pm that I can forget about reaching home early for a well-deserved rest. My school is an hour's plus bus ride from my house, so by the time I reach home it's around 10?) But still! Instead of heading straight home, we went to the supermarket to grab some groceries. The cart was so full that we couldn't load anything in anymore. I mean Christmas is coming! Stock the food! Stock the candies! =)But seriously I ain't around for Christmas. And according to my mum, we DON'T celebrate Christmas. Her reason being 1) We are fucking NOT Christians. 2) Celebrating Christmas means I've got to get you guys Christmas presents, by saying I don't celebrate, I save my money. Darn. Why do I have such a mum.

While at the supermarket, there was a freakingly way hairy man that I suspect his name is Fhucking Hairy Harry Hair. Fhucking being his first name, Hairy his middle name, Harry his CHRISTIAN BAPTISED name, and Hair his LAST name. I mean common', Dude, even if you liked hair THAT much, you need not affiliate every single portion of your name with the sensitive four letter word, namely - HAIR. His face was full of facial hair, his eyebrows were bountiful that they joined each other to form a thick black line that stretched from his right eye to his left eye, his hand's had hair that was probably as long as 5 cm, and even his toes that was peeping out from his smelly fish-stenched slippers had hair (perhaps it was 7 cm, no idea, I had no ruler on hand at that time, couldn't measure).

Anyway back to the topic on hair, (although I might be poking fun at all his hair,) I think he's quite a pitiful cad. =( Who wanna affiliate every single portion of your name with hair, I bet he didn't have a choice, his parents might have chosen this name for him.

I could not take a secret photo of him, so I tried finding a photo that looked SOMEWHAT like him. Want a peek preview? Alright, hang in there and give me a second.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To the guy in this photo, I'm so sorry I need to use your photo as an example. I just needed to let the others know how hairy Fhucking Hairy Harry Hair was.

But still, I wonder why is this guy even hairier than Fhucking Hairy Harry Hair. -nape hair stands- NO, I'm way not turned on, but actually OFF.

Adding on, who wants to be so hairy? I admit I'm rather hairy, but still, like the way my sister usually puts it, "MY FAULT MEH, my father is so hair I simply inherited his genes! Blame my father lah!" Yuh, the true fact is that my sister is indeed hairy. Poor lil girl. Fancy living a hairy nightmare at a young tender age of sweet 16. Trying her ultimate best applying Veets every 3 - 4 days (I GUESS, since I don't go round snooping on her). Poor lil chick. =( Lucky I'm not so hairy till that extent (erm more likely I'm too lazy to bother).

Whatever the case is, I totally sympathise with hairy people, and I don't despise you guys. Chin up and continue being called 'Fhucking Hairy Harry Hair' or either 'Hair in the armpits hair in the air'. Whatever, just remember that ain't a big hoohah.

When people dig at you being so hairy, shoot them back by saying, "You mean you don't have hair at all? I pity your skin and genitals. The pores on them will probably get chocked up with excessive dirt that you might end up with BLACK, YELLOW or GREEN skin, reason being simply because your skin can't breathe. Poor people, I wish you could own some of my hair, only then, life would be normal for you. It's great having hair you know, at least when I run out of thread while sewing, I'm able to find a substitute by using my hair to sew that button on my shirt! See, the length of my hair is an advantage, I can even sew THREE shirts TOGETHER. -smirkful face-"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OKAYOKAY FINE, I can see everybody wanting me to shut my crap. Fine fine, that always seems to be the case. Alright, I shall STFURN. Acronym for: Shut the fuck up right now. STFUGA: Shut the fuck up go away <-- learnt during culture and society class today.

Love,
Jams.


No comments: