Sunday, February 25, 2007

Chloe's Birthday Party.

I guess I've been to the BEST party of my life. I repeat, the BEST PINK party of my life.



We had the following items all in pink: cups, plates, cutlery, napkins, champagne glasses tied with pink ribbons, straws, party bags with the word "Princess" printed on both sides, table cloth, table mat, japanese jelly, agaragar, chickenwings (oh sorry, they were just not cooked, hence pink), 7-up raspberry flavour (duh, that's the only pink carbonated drink besides bandung with sprite, saves the hassle of mixing drinks), fresh roses, m&ms (yuh I swear they were ALL pink! I brought one bottle home too), stirrers, and ETC. My fingers are way too tired to document each and every pink object found at the party.



It's really an art to see each an every item that exists being turned into a piece of art with some simple pink touches. Think toilet bowl made into a queen's toilet bowl by wrapping pink toilet paper on it. Ah ha ha ha. =)

Like how you'd adore anything that is related to Edison. Even the slightest and dumbest thing can turn into something so heavenly.

Okay, tell me what do you think of this SO-CALLED-SCOOP of ice cream. Yuh, some ass ate some of it and suddenly remembered he gotta take a picture.




Apparently it looks like a semi-melted scoop of masheduppoo. Conversely, Jams sees it differently. It's the world's best ice cream.

Why?

No, not because it is a flavour called 'Crispy Choco Ice Gelato' which can only be found in Hong Kong. (Note: do check XTC out if you're in HK)



But simply because it is ice cream half eaten by my darling. =) Imagine all that viscid, watery fluid that might be smeared all over that scoop of smashy. Ooohhhh. Yuh, fine, I know it sounds disgusting. But hell, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder aight! =)





Ay dude, get lost if you don't agree.


---------

Enough of digression. How did I even digressed. Anyway, those pictures are exclusive okay. Dyan ought to believe I'm related to Edi. I SO AM! =D


Aunt Di made a remark which totally left mum and I dumbfounded staring at our pink M&Ms. She wants to hold a PINK party at SAFRA for her upcoming birthday! Holy moly!


No, we aren't talking about an aunt who's like 20 years old, nor 30. We're talking about the nearing of a big 4. However big that bloody 4 is, Aunt Di is the hippiest, prettiest, coolest, nicest, richest, hottest, cutest, weirdest, wonderfullest, curliest, Aunt I could ever ask for. =) I'm so looking forward to her party. TOTALLY. =)


Don't have much pics of today's party simply because I forgotten to bring my camera. Heh. Gotta wait for Aunt Di to send those pics to me. I took many pictures of the PINK INTERIOR and PINK FOOD la. =)


Everything is so pink that mum feels as though she is suffering from a new colourblind disease which I term 'Pinklexia'. I think I'm suffering from that too. My blanket appears pink to me, my curtains appear pink to me, my pillows appear pink to me.

Oh man, simply because they were pink even before I left for the party. I guess so.

Somehow or rather, it seems to me the entire post is turning pink. IS IT ME. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE HELL DO YOU CURE PINKLEXIA. PRETTY PLEASE. EVEN THE $1000 EYE CORRECTION MACHINE DOESN'T WORK. BELIEVE ME, I TRIED IT JUST NOW.


Ah fine la, I better stop my rubbish before I get shoot down by 1827 pink arrows and get blasted with 23498102 pink smelly bombs.



Love,

Jams.



No comments: