Jams: Why do I have to bathe for you NOW? Why can't it be slightly later?
Jess: Because, erm, because, erm, -mumbles- San jie said I am very smelly.
Jams: Right, you can fool the entire world but you can't fool your Da jie. She's way too smart for anyone. HAHAHA.
Jess: Erm, no! Really. Erm, she really said I was smelly.
Jams: Please dear one, your erm tells me you are lying. Am I right? Duh.
Jess: Haha, okay. Wait uh.
Jess: -sits and mumbles a sentence over and over again-
Jess: Da jie! Okay listen! -chants non stop without erms- SAN JIE SAID I AM SMELLY! x 7
Jams: Forget it, you practised so hard just to make me believe you. You've already lied the first time, what makes you think by excluding the erm I'll believe you ain't lying?
Jess: Ahhhhh. -Sings Chinese New Year Songs with Thai sounding lyrics (simply because I can't make out what she is singing)
And now that silly dough is like wearing Joline's jacket as a pair of pants. That's her favourite past time. Wearing jackets as pants. If she dares do that to ANY of my G-Star Jackets, she'll definitely face the punishment of being locked in the DARK ROOM.
In this case the dark room is San jie's room, because it is smelly, full of used sanitary pads, dirty tissues, and the room stinks like a Rubbish truck drove past and broke down halfway just right next to her window. Damn, I'm feeling kinda mean about this. It ain't that bad actually. HAHA
Off to Esplanade to help Moto! Damn Moto, he'd better love me more man. HAHA. Yuh, like he's so gonna kill me. Whatever.
Love,


No comments:
Post a Comment