I don't know what I am feeling. I'm so lost! I've definitely lost my sense of direction.
My life goal is to attend a dance school, and now I've finally achieved the dream of my life. I want it to continue and never end, but I know I definitely gotta face reality.
I'm gonna be bummin' around for the next three months till I start busying myself with tons of jobs and assignments. But you know, in this dance world, you've gotta be really thick-skinned and go round marketing yourself (instead of sitting around and waiting for jobs to fall from the clear blue sky).
I've a huge desire to enrol in School of University New York - Purchase. I really want to continue studying in a Dance school. And I reckon it pretty cool to try living outside in the marshes all by myself. I've never stayed outside alone, besides the Bangkok trip that is, and my life is pretty much protected by my overly possesive parents.
The only thing that is holding me back - FINANCE! =)
I planned to work my ass off and go for auditions in Sept. But by then I'm worried I wouldn't have earned enough to go to New York. Also, by accepting this apprenticeship, it's somehow rather set that I've gotta work for her long-term. I'm so screwed la.
Anyway, I'm still in like my own world la. I'm really too lost for anything. I don't even know what I am supposed to do tomorrow.
Okay, don't even mention tomorrow. What about now! Okay, maybe I'll go paint those silly toes of mine with the Anna Sui Nail Polish that Mao gave me! =)
She's such a sweet one. She bought me a bottle of Anna Sui Red Nail Polish and a huge Anna Sui Mirror. I'm so gonna miss her when she goes to study in Canada. =( She's the craziest and sweetest Japanese I ever met.
------------------------------------------------------------
Modern Exam:
RIGHT, Elated. =) I really need to thank the Gods for allowing me to stay calm and steady bombombom during the entire Exam. I didn't thought my performance was too bad, but, I felt that I could to better. At least now I have proved to myself that I actually can push myself so far.
My mum thinks Jamal is so cute. I beg to differ. Just because he told your daughter how she fared (secretly) doesn't mean he is cute.
Yuh, what's with the Jamal thing right? I've never met any teacher who is so open about confidential stuff. I mean especially in NAFA, everything is kept under wraps.
Right after my modern exam, I went to look for Jamal regarding the SDT costumes. Before I could say anything, he whispered and mouthed the words "You scored high!" in the smirkiest and proudest face ever. I told him that he shouldn't lie. I mean hello?! Jamie scored high for MODERN?! Modern class in which she smartly failed last semester?! And this semester she scored high?! Hell, this is so not going to be true. SO NOT. But he reassured me that I definitely nailed it. Till now, I still refuse to believe it. I can't understand why Ricky Sim can be so nice while Albert can be so kukunehneh. I mean, their styles lagi similar what! What's with the huge difference!
Anyway, I bet when they add up all the marks, probably borderline pass or something. We'll see. =)
----------------------------------------------------
Went to watch The Arts Fission Company's Ghost Exchange. Entire faculty of NAFA was there. No, not students, but teachers. =) Saw Cher, Vic and Bryan there too! Vic's like erm, ah, =). I totally miss Cher. But she's only gonna graduate in May. It's gonna be some time before we catch up like before. Also chanced upon Mr and Mrs Lee of LEE Foundation.
The standard of the show, well, erm, yuh, ah. Yup.
Should have really caught this show before I passed up my College writing. I would have like scored a distinction if I added this show in la! This single show determines my fate can!
Anyway, The Arts Fission Company isn't as good as I term them to be. Screw my essay. They are really Bahbah. I wish to redo my essay. -_-
Gonna town again tomorrow. This time, to entertain Hae-In. She's going back to Korea. I am going to miss her. =(
Love,
Jams.
More pics and farts when I finally settled down. Still in a whirl. Everything was just too fast. Hence I need to take some time to slow down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment