Saturday, March 24, 2007

I miss Hae-In

So today we organised a 'Good-bye' lunch for Hae-In.


Ya ya ya, Hae-In sounds familiar right? Yes, she's the exchange student whom has been with us for half a year. Though she's not exactly in my class and she has been taking classes with all three levels of students, I am still rather close to her.


We did many performances together, we had many rehearsals together, we attended many ballet class together, and many many other stuff. =) It's only natural to feel sad. =(


She gave me a pretty notebook from Korea and a 'fountain' looking pen, also from Korea. It has like traditional Korean words inscribed on it! =D


We brought Hae-In to eat Sharksfin soup and other seafood delicacies. She has never ate nor SAW sharksfin in her life. Needless to say, she neither knew about the existence of sharksfin. Right. Don't they have such stuff in Korea? Hae-In answers me a with a DEFINITE 'no'.


Shopped at Taka, Wisma, Far East, Scotts, Tangs, and Paragon. She didn't realised Singapore was a shopping heaven. But it's too late! She realised this place a lil too late! A day before she leaves and she realised she has actually not tried all the interesting stuff in Singapore. Poor girl, I guess the most interesting stuff she had in Singapore was the SMELLY Prata which is 'god-knows-why-but-i-so-do-not' so famous. I bought the sour fishes from Marks & Spencer! Yippp! Also gotten a top from Pull and Bear. I'm starting to appreciate Pull and Bear. Gotten myself some Sally Hansen polishes too.


Brought Hae-In for Coffeeclub's mudpie. That is the first thing she's going to miss when she goes back to Korea. It's her first and last muddy mud pie. Really really sad.


Sent her off, and yes, I'm really sad. Xiaoxiao teared. Xiaoxiao teared not only because Hae-In was leaving. But because Leia and I were leaving for New York. Silly girl, we'll be back in approximately a years time, I mean that's if we pass our subjects darling.


-----------------------------------------------------


'm lost on what to do tomorrow. Thought of trimming my hair while waiting for Jess to finish her Shichida class. But still contemplating on whether I should go back to X'pect to do or just head down to some place in Toapayoh Hub to get it done.


Aight, gonna paint my nails and pack up my stuff now!


It's back to the life of a lost princess! =)


Love,

Jams.







Yes, I uploaded this before. But today is Hae-In's day. How can I not?





No comments: