Sunday, March 25, 2007
Right.
Okay, so I'll be Missing-in-Action (I mean with context to the outside world- I won't be leaving the house at all) due to unforeseen circumstances. I really don't understand why this certain person can succumb to such an irresponsible act. Why can't the person learn the saying 'Once bitten twice shy'? And seriously, I do not have much of a choice WHETHER or not I am able to lend you a helping hand when you are in serious need of help. So stop all these threatening shit. Don't talk about being fair. Don't tell me I would regret. Don't tell me about being biased. Being the eldest, I definitely need to stand on my own feet instead of adding more burden on you. I've lots of mental plans in my mind and I know what's the best for everyone. You might think I don't give a hoot about this entire family, but excuse me, I feel as though I am the one making the future plans now. I dare say I'm the sole breadwinner of this family. Dare you? By not helping you, I am actually helping you. Irony in this sentence? Please think deeper into its meaning. I love each and everyone in this family. I might appear to be the most childish and attention seeking freak everyone one out there makes me to be. But being through so much (ever since this shit started), I have definitely learnt alot. I also know what NOT to do and what I am SUPPOSED to do. So leave me alone aight? Thank god that I am smart enough to look after you guys. I wouldn't imagine the circumstances if I was a stupid moronic dung teenager. I'd probably be living in the streets shouting the slogan "DOWN WITH FUCKTARDS DO THEM IN, BISH THOSE PARENTS AND FRY THEIR SKIN!". Right, rude as I may be, I wish you'd definitely mend your ways. (Obviously I certainly doubt so, I'm still wishing the same wish every birthday) And excuse me, I've not been taking even a single cent from you ever since I was 16. These 4 years has never been easy, and I've been living on my own. So please stop acting as though I ought to do such a favour. I can't even save my own skin now, what makes you think I will save yours? Call me selfish, call me dumb. I do things my way, so please respect me. Right, I cease to continue as it's something real close to my heart. I really have no choice I have to let it out. Hence the format of this entry (made in the most difficult way to read). Thank you. I really wanna die now. But as I've mentioned, I am smart enough not to do so. I'll currently be sorting out the solutions and putting them into action. So do not expect me to be in much of a cheery mood. Till you see me on the streets, Cheers. Love, Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment