Sunday, March 4, 2007

ENGLISH, how much I LOVE YOU.

Ah!

I'm getting darn irritated. I swear I wouldn't write anymore English reports after I'm done with ALL THESE REPORTS. Can you guys imagine how much English I've been writing since like LAST THURSDAY?! An average of 500 words per essay, and I've wrote 10 essays. That would make up like

500 words x 10 essays = 5000 words.

Also, I wrote 1081 words for my choreography class essay.

5000 words + 1081 words = 6081 words

Fuck, I hate words. I hate English. I also hate clicking on tools->wordcount.

I'd rather be an Indian. Those Indians drone on forever and forever. Sometimes I wonder if they do speak sense. I mean, listening to the French/Japanese/Korean, they sound as if they've gotten an interesting story on hand or at least they sound like they are speaking sensical stuff. The Indians always tend to talk as if they drank too much glue, thus coagulating each and every syllable of their word. They also sound as if they are telling the same story over and over again. And usually it'd be something like this,

Indian Ah Neh 1 would always be talking to Indian Ah Neh 2 about how pissed he was when encountered a bloody bitch like me who'd openly announce that he didn't zip his fly. He would then include some H-S-A (Acronym for Head-shaking-action). Indian Ah Neh 2 would then be talking about something TOTALLY irrelevant, perhaps something pertaining to the downfall of his sperm production because some fucking bitch (me again) threw a tube of mentoes into a coke bottle and pointed it as his penis. BUT! Indian Ah Neh, though talking about different subjects, WOULD also be doing the famous H-S-A.

Ah hell la, I'm just predicting their stories la, because I can't understand what they are saying in the first place. I only know they are always pissed at something. Cross-refering to the flipping of their eyewhites and the constant H-S-A, one can only assume that they are ALWAYS pissed. Even if they were to talk about something happy, like how pretty this babe is, or perhaps how sexy this srilankan maid is, they'd definitely do the H-S-A and the F-E-W (acronym for flipeyewhites)

Oh man, did I just digress again?

Back to what I was talking about. I am a LANCER (Jamienym for Lousy Dancer) ley, not writer. 'was talking to Ivy's brother this morning/afternoon/evening/can't really remember, and he was telling me about how he was not going to touch anymore English after he finished that particular assignment.

It's really freaky you know, handling too much English. After handling like so much English, your English standard might drop buckets, without you knowing it at all. And you can start blabbering things like "Juhnow", "I am tolling you ah", and "What is you talk about?". Joking? Am I not.

It's rather disgraceful to find out from others that my standard of English has definitely dropped tremendously.

*Digress: If you are wondering what is 'tolling', it is a mixture of telling and told.*

It's okay if you have limited vocabulary, but I totally cannot tolerate bad grammar.

And I reckon it even worst if people were to find out that my alma mater/mother school was Tanjong Katong Girls'. Ah shoots, ultimate disgrace. The reason has gotta be that I mingle too much in Mini China. Or another reason might be I try so hard to be one of the Chinanites. But trust me, I don't like being a Chinanite. Because a Chinanite is of not much difference from an Indianite. They are both emigrants. And they both love to shop at Geylang OR Little India.

It's weird how Geylang contains a noticeable number of Indian Ah Nehs and Chinanites. It's also weird how Little India contaims a noticeable number of Chinanites and Ah Nehs. It must be because both places are densely populated hence they love to squeeze. What! No choice what, they miss home. And their hometown/homecountry is so densely populated. So squeeze squeeze and touch some asses to experience the hometown/homecountry feeling lah!

Ah ah ah, digressing again ah.

No matter how much I wish to digress, I would still have to face the reality that my 5000 word essay (no not 10 of the 500 words one, something separate again) is not completed.

Why am I becoming so wordy lately? No idea.

And I'm so angry with certain bastards. Don't reply la! You'd get your retribution soon enough, trust me, you'd. Be careful, your life is in my hands. I can simply choose not to send u anything. And yay! You'd rot in hell. Bloodyhell, I've wasted and WAISTED an entire afternoon la. Waisted being the fact that I ate waste while wasting my time, hence the waste went onto my waist. Oh right, so funny. SO SO FUNNY.

But I know I'm just being small gas-ed. I'll still give in ultimately. Ah! Jamie! You are such a loser!

I SHOULD REALLY STOP DOING SUCH WORDY POST! I promise to be doing my reports, but yet, I'm wasting that talent here! Fancy contributing words to something which need not be graded upon. Sigh, I need to talk. I need to talk to someone. I'm so bored. The medicine is driving me mad.

Love,
Jams.

Okay, I promise not to be so wordy in future.

Again,

I still hate English.


No comments: