Saturday, March 3, 2007

Ditsy

I don't know why am I blogging, but I am.

I don't know why am I sitting here, but I am.

I don't know why am I getting dizzy and drowsy from all those medicine, but I am.

I DON'T KNOW WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME, BUT I DEFINITELY AM.


Momsie's out at Fort Canning having some Family Day crap. She asked me to go along, but judging on my condition, she made me stay home. Dang, I really needed the sun. But on the contrary, I'm feeling so dizzy from that slight ray of sunshine that's peeping through my blinds.


I don't know why am I home on a Saturday, BUT I AM. 'had plenty to do this weekend (like how moto was supp' to be bringing us out but hell where is he), but suddenly my weekend became so bare. It's good in a way and bad in another.


Advantages:

-I can save money so I can treat my dancers with ease tomorrow.

-I can take this chance for a good rest so I can get well sooner and continue on my challenege quest with Sir Botak Albert.

-I can also take this time to finish up all those reports, like remaning 10 of them. From 20 become 10. Big achievement. I stayed up till 3 am last night to finish them.


Disadvantages:

-I am very bored.

-I get bored easily.

-I'm sorta hungry.

-I'm getting a headache from staring at the computer.

-The computer gets kind pissed because it got tired of staring at me for too long.

-The computer thinks I am his WORST companion ever. -sniffles-


WHATEVER.


I shall treat you guys with a better post soon. I simply needed to ramble a bit here.


Love,

Jams.


No comments: