Thursday, March 1, 2007

First and Last ride in an ambulance.

What a day.

Thanks for the well-wishes.

I'm fine.

What an experience.

I'm never going to let such things happen again.

Oh right, as though I can control what my body wishes to do.

Anyway I'm really fine, on Medical Leave for the next two days.

But trust me, Jams will definitely go to school.

Thanks to everysinglehomosapien whom sponged me, massaged me, calmed me down, AND made fun of me (I swear people do make fun of you even when you are like flipping your eyewhites and when your lips were totally white), also thanks for taking water for me, thanks for sponging cum cleaning my dirty feet (although screeching in the background that it is dirty, HELLLO AREN'T YOURS DIRTY TOO AFTER ALL THAT DANCING?!), thanks for trying to chill out those hands of mine, aiya, the list goes on.

Whatever it is, I'm off to rest.

Love,
Jams.

No comments: