If you don't see any pictures, then just screw Blogger la. I've been uploading these pics since like 11:30 Pm. But yuh! It simply wants to go against me. So screw it! Diu lei lou mou!
I spent helluva time editing those photos and adding beautiful captions on them (though strongly protested against by some people).
NAH, I'll do all the uploading again some other time. SCREW B!
Aight, so the performance was fine.
I totally didn't understand why Jamal had to humiliate me everytime. This time, during ballet class.
*Note: Can't really remember the exact remarks, but definitely along those lines*
First excercise at the ballet barre, he started nagging,
Jamal: Jamie! I said contraction! You do so little! No wonder during your solo I cannot see anything! -mimics my solo, being totally in his own world-
Second excercise at the barre, he went on,
Jamal: -walks over for nothing- WOWWW, your earrings wanna challenge the Indian Dancers ah! -gives a 'oh-i-pretend-to-be-so-fascinated-face'-
Third excercise at the barre,
I counted on my fingers how many sounds he made with his mouth so as to equate to how many tendues I were to do. Something like Ta-ka-ti-ka-ta-ka-ti-ka-ta-ka would equate to ten tendues. But he looked at me, being rather bewildered at the rate I am counting his chants, and screeched,
Jamal: NO LA! Seven tendues and on eight close back la!
But excuse me, I swear he sung ten tendues. -_- Fucker.
Shortly after, he started teaching a combination which I totally couldn't catch up upon. Hence I started marking it over and over again, trying very hard to register the movements in my body. He looked at me and remarked, "THAT'S MY SIMPLEST COMBINATION." -gives a 'you-are-so-stupid-face'-
But seriously like hell NO lor. Please, he is only interested in putting me DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN! Just because I'm the smartest student and thus being on-par with your intelligence and being able to shut your mouth by answering some lame answers at you, THAT DEFINITELY DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Loserrrrrr.
Anyway we had a mini reception after the performance. And Jamal is like so fake towards the Indian teacher la. Aiyo! Don't wanna entertain that bitch just ask her to fuck off la. EEEE. EEEEEE. EEEEE YUCKS! And right, he came over to the reception table and asked me something so random, "What is good? JAMIE! What is good! The chicken?" Right, random king.
And so straightafter he plonked his ass right next to me. -_- He took a look at my Agnes B swarovski lock and key pendant and started chuckling to himself, "At least yours have diamonds what!"
Yes, the story being, he made a lock and key pendant out of his lock and key that he found from his camping bag. When I saw that lock and key pendant, I wanted to cry. I paid S$80 for that silly swarovski studded lock and key pendant, when all Jamal had to do was to take an exact one from his bag and put it around his neck. So I whined the entire day, wanting him to get it off his neck so as not to downgrade the standard of my Agnes B can!
But yes, bastard refuses. =( And yet all he can do now is to chuckle and PRETEND to be nice. He's so gonna be the next to stand at the prata shop.
Enough of that Jamal. Although favouritism is definitely encouraged, PLEASE STOP THROWING MY FACE. -_- The juniors adore me can! No, some freaky juniors only. And so now all wanna be Jamie No. 2. Wait long la fatties. There won't be a repeat of Jamie in NAFA Dance History la. Whatever la, call me thickskinned, call me bitchy, call me dontwantface. ANYTHING! ANYTHING! Simply ANYTHING!
Too tired to care.
-------------------
Randomness outta nowhere.
Adrian like messaged me today, yuh, feels weird. I'm so not going to live in a life of salads again. -winks- Cheers to junk food and good food.
Love,
Jams.
PICTURES COMING SOON. I SWEAR.
Anyway if you are still waiting for the preview of Edi, me and baby. It's coming soon. When Ivy's brother is free to do it for me. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment