Monday, March 12, 2007

Bored. Pictorial Post. Bored!

Okay, so all these photos would mark the end of Juxtaposition II. Heh. I had a fun time captioning all these pictures. =) Juxtaposition I and II would definitely be the most memorable production ever. The thought of this production (Part I and II) simply brings a wide smile across my face. No joke okay!

Okay, so this is the pianist and Kitty. =) Everyone's like fighting to take photos with him. Wenyang's hot property! Though I seriously don't understand why.


Leia's so fat, yet she has the cheek to declare her love for him! Aiyo! How can a chopstick and a spoon be together. If wanna be together also must get a chopstick holder along to support the chopstick what.

Hmmm, on the other hand, maybe can la huh. The chopstick can rest on the spoon. So a chopstick holder might not be needed afterall. We'll work this out when Ah Boy decides who the hell he wants.

Ah boy! Don't tell me BOTH. Both is NOT an answer. Don't be so god-damned BIG PLATE (Dua pai).

Okay, and don't ask me why I call him Ah Boy though he is older than me by so much so much. I don't care. I really don't.

Yiming even remarked she would ditch her boyfriend for Ah Boy. Ivy shared her sentiments too. Oh my god. This guy's seriously creating havoc in NAFA's Dance Department. Dangdang.



I gave Summer a chance to declare her love for him. She didn't say anything, but she hell made eyes at him! HOLY MOLY. The students are getting outta hand.


I wanted a pic in which he appeared WAY SHORTER THAN ME. I have it, but I look way too hideous inside.

In the first pic he squatted down really short, but at the press of the camera button, HE SHOT BACK TO HIS NORMAL HEIGHT. Please don't tell me he looks innocent. An innocent boy would never do something like that to a Princess!

In the second picture, I was so busy pushing him downwards that I couldn't concentrate on a proper smile. =( So Leia said the photo turned out really bad. Yes I swear it was really bad. But at least I appeared taller than him in the photo! This third photo is so standard la. Don't like.

Somehow I wonder why I look so silly at times. =( Can't I look prettier. Yes, I love to look ugly, but not all the time what! Those wave-like stuff are actually to distract your attention from the faces. =) Cheers.


OKAY! My favourite pic of the day. (Okay ignore the fact that I stitched my photos together. The original pic was really VERY BAD. I had to do something about it, definitely.) My tears could have filled the entire Nile River when we were on stage for Michael's farewell la. Which fucker played the Carmina Burana Song la! Bloody Sound guy. That's Michael's first production for NAFA, AND THAT MADE ME CRY BUCKETS! All the Year 3 girls were also crying hell buckets. Fucking Sad.

I mean it's our last show together, also our last chance to be under Michael, and it also means that we are so going to leave NAFA. Our class only gelled up during Year 3, and I really had fun during the entire year (yuh, bitching and cussing included). I'll definitely miss all my friends and my juniors (yuh, though sometimes they are really fucking stupid and lazy, SOME okay, not all)

And that definitely meant the end of my dream. I have to start dreaming of another dream. My dream was to attend a dance school, and yuh, now that I have achieved it, I must start looking further.

'was talking to Rayner the other day, and he was telling me about how his friends have problems deciding what to do after graduation. They don't have any plans or anything. Sometimes I wonder how can people NOT have any plans or NOT have any dreams. OR EVER SO, NOT have any interest in ANYTHING. I hope they can find their dreams/interests and pursue it soon enough. It really sucks to be wandering around aimlessly. Really.


Now to end off on a light-hearted note ... ...

Jess wanna say, "FUCK YOU BARBIE!"

Barbie has to stop giving people the impression that she's such a goddess when she is way not. =) Look at her bloody boobs la, they are NOT proportionate to her body can. Is your ass as big as your breasts? If so, please share how you managed to do that.

I'm waiting for your comments! TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT BECAUSE I SO WANNA BE LIKE BARBIE. Till I become Barbie, I will HATE Barbie.

Love, Jams.

No comments: