Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sad Day Sad Day Say Dad Say Dad

HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!


Nah, that's just to cover up. Rather shocking news today. News that my dearest Head of Department's gonna leave when we graduate. It's rather saddening. Really. I mean although there are times where he ain't exactly a good head and all, but I still love him in a way lah. Ya, I don't really favour teachers who practise favouritism. BUT HELLO! If they favour you, will you hate them for favouring you! So why should I hate him for practising favouritism! Well, we're always this fickle.


=(



Yes, he always throws those small tantrums and act like an old woman suffering from menopause, but still. BUT STILL. I don't know how to describe this feeling lah. Really, weird feeling.


The good news is that, our new head's gonna be Big Breasts. Big Breasts definitely doesn't practise favouritism, but at least she likes me okay! =) She's really organised and she doesn't drag stuff for too long, (wishy washy lah). Guess I wouldn't be able to be under her guidance, but I must say I love her as much as the LASALLE students love her. Why did she leave LASALLE though? Guess it's the system there. Hope she contributes and make NAFA Dance a better place. Really hope so. So the entire faculty is like changing? Jamal as Senior Lect, and Caren as Head. Cool. Both my College Writing teachers are like gonna head the department. COOL!


Enough about school!


Something light hearted!


Advertorial for Upcoming Dance Graduation Show Part II

Date: 9-11 March 2007

Time: 8pm

Venue: NAFA LEE Foundation Theatre

Tickets: $20, $15, Student tickets at $10



Princess ain't gonna be dancing much in this show, but support lah please please pleaseeeee. This might be the last time you see me ever performing on stage. I might go and fly high in the air or something after graduation. So please support! I THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT!



Fuck lah, no mood to update today. Period.



I love my hair. Sibei RANDOM. Oh man, I love to sound like an Ahlian. I love to look ugly too. Let me try out a simile. I-love-to-sound-like-an-ahlian as much as I-love-to-look-ugly. YAY! Sounds good!



Love,

Jams.



Mental note: GET UMBRELLA BACK FROM THAT BLOODY BASTARD. He'd better return my umbrella to me. My most expensive umbrella, $1.90 from Watsons. Moto, REMEMBER. Or else you're so gonna die.

No comments: