Monday, March 5, 2007

=\

Y'know, don't take me for granted bastard/biatch. Or else I'm hell gonna burn down your house with those matchsticks I stole from Mandarin Oriental KL.

-glares-

I really don't deserve such treatment. And also, stop TRYING to be nice. BE NICE. OKAY? Or else I'm so gonna pull down ya pants and make you stand outside the Prata Shop reciting Li Bai's Poems. =)

Aight. So school.

Hmm,



Jams: Jess! How was school.
Jess: Erh, -chirpy- just right!
Jams: Don't you have other adjectives? It's ALWAYS Just right.
Jess: Erh, okay. Urm. How about, -same chirpy tone- Fantastic!
Jams: WHAT ELSE, this is so BAH.
Jess: Ah! You moronic bitch! I give up!
Jams: Oh cooooool, moronic bitchhhhhh. Who the hell taught you that.
Jess: Moronic is learnt from you, bitch learnt from San jie.
Jams: Cool, now get going and lost. Out of my sight.
Jess: Okay, so I learn things from you and you want me to get lost. Okay. Bye.


Oh fshit, I wasn't even supposed to be telling you guys this kinda crap. Aight back to how was school.

I don't know what to say la. Like that la. Let me stick to my old boring way of reporting school happenings.

So yuh, I skipped Indian class. What's new. But hey! I know all my steps okay! At least I PRESUME I know all my steps. But hello, Indian class is equivalent to History class. You know how boring it is?


What is it with teaching dancers to stomp around like some huge elephant? Mimicking all the silly actions? And trying to pretend I'm so into this whole Indian story thing? Like hell no. But again, where did my choreography inspiration come from? Yes, Indian class. So Jamie is so god damned ironic. Thank you.

Modern class? A joke. I think Albert was kinda boobah. Moto came to visit. And while we were at the hallway, he told me he was shocked at the rate I was sweating. HELLO! This is the dance department la! Not the Arts Management Department where you guys sit and freeze in the refrigerators. (No offense though) And he is damnit funny.


Fancy asking if I wanted to eat or drink anything so he'd go get it right away. Darling ah darling, ever heard of Dancers eating/drinking halfway through class? Never study Dance production ah! Even in theatre also cannot eat la! How did you pass! Holy. You're one helluva joke, I could have died talking to you. But thanks for being such a sweet one. =)

And after the Moto visit, came Chunyi's boy. So out she went again. I think at the rate we were going in and out of the class, Albert could have screamed his hair off. (Oh, definitely the 3 strands that were remaining la)

So after Modern class, LUNCH. =) Didn't eat much, was too engrossed being a goldfish/lantern fish for the others to laugh at. I like being ugly. I love being ugly. The feeling of being ugly is good. Real good.

No, not the feeling of being laughed at. But being aware of the fact that you are the anomalous creature who bring joys to people's life (I mean at the expense of your own dignity). Ya, oh well, I'm too nice. I just wanna make people happy. LIKE HELL YES.

But I suppose if I wanna make people happy, I wouldn't spend hours bitching on some moronic bitch. The term moronic bitch sounds familiar? Yuh, my baby sister scolded me a moronic bitch. AH, what is my world coming to, I totally can't make up my mind.

Jah, not only on the whole bitching/biatching/bastarding issue. Many other issues as well. Issues that are way too tear people (private, I mean) to share here.

Before I go on like a mindless bitch, let's just get some phototalk done.

At least that summarises what's totally on my mind.

If the pic doesn't load, so sorry, just your luck. AND MINE TOO! BECAUSE I SPENT SUCH A LONG TIME UPLOADING IT! No, it's just the re and re and re and REUPLOADING processes. I'm so gonna give this photo hosts a mindfuck. AH!





Love, Jams.

Hanah hanah, I know Edison don't want me la. Can't I just dream a little! -sings "Dream a lil dream of me"-

Bloody bitch la you all!

No comments: