I can't believe what Momsie did.
She stuck a whole list of curse words on the door. She also did an entire list of 'stupid' synonyms. Woosh.
Okay pardon me if I can't animate this entry. The template for creating this post is spoilt.
Back to topic.
So yuh, what's the list for?
Last night, I engaged in a verbal dispute with Jess over dinner. Soon, it became a hands legs nails teeth fight. Dad was fuming. I started ignoring the lil baby and she was sad that she had no one to give her the needed attention anymore. Hence, baby Jess started calling me names.
But! That bloody bitch has limited vocab la!
List of cuss words Baby Jess used:
- Stupid
- Moronic Duck
- Fatter than a pig
- Goodopab
- Gindigo
- Goondusamyselamatpagi
- Aasfjowkd
Going down the list, the words became unrecognisable. Simply being the girl ran out of words to use, hence made up words. Babies love to do that. Don't they?
So Momsie made that list so that Jess wouldn't lose out. She wants Jess to be able to scold everyone sophisticated cuss words.
Instead of learning her ABCs, this 4 year old imp is learning her CUSSs.
That's Momsie.
------------------------------------------------
Bumped into Ever today.
Ever's always saying we're very fated. In her way of speech, 'we very you yuan hor'. In my view, more likely very YUAN. Everytime I see her, she just upgrades herself.
First, she was a Boston pear.
Then, she became a small China pear.
Soon, she becomes a fragrance pear.
NOW, she is a FAT English pear. Or, would you prefer FAT China pear? Or FAT fragrance pear? Up to you. As long as it belongs to the pear family.
Yuhyuh, I know I am very bad la. But I'm just being straightforward. That's all.
Straightforward to the extent that her name goes into this blog entry? Yes.
And anyway, Ever dear, if you do read this, I'm just being nice la. At least I tell you straight in the face right? Rather than you hear me bitching behind your back right? But if you don't read this, then I'd probably be considered bitching behind your back. Whichever way,
You are getting way fat. Out of hand fat. Just fat!
I do not wish to start on your fashion sense. It'll get way outta hand.
------------------------------------------------------------
'm slogging away givin tuition to those lil brats. It's seriously last minute. I'm drained. Completely drained.
Sales' Job's good. Likin' it, BUT not liking the people who works around me. Weird fucks. No. Ugly weird fucks.
I ain't friendly. So cease to test water test sea.
Smashblast the Fleshimp dudes, skin the newurbanmale AAs.
Weekends wouldn't be weekends anymore. But I dig earning money. Who digs money? I dig money. =)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Few days ago, walked past a group of 10 Anglican High kids.
One girl asked her friends,
"A submarine can sit 10 people. Among these 10 people, there was a pregnant lady. So why did the submarine sink?"
The friends gave a 101 answers. None of them correct.
Chuckled to myself all the way to Somerset.
Send your kids to TKGS in future. Anglican produces dumbfucks.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm bloggin' like there's no tomorrow simply because I worry blogger screws on me again.
------------------------------------------------------------
Teaching Pei Chun Public on Thursday. Frog leaps. FROG LEAPS!
Blogger decided to work only when I decided to sleep.
Big smelly fuck,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment