I read Gilda's blog. Share her sentiments. I miss my friends. I really do. I miss those days when we met up weekly, town definitely, bitching and laughing our hearts out. We were loud, indeed loud. Vocally loud, physically loud.
I miss Gilda, Yen, Wah, Yanxi, Jia.
As much as she wishes for us to meet up one day, I reckon it'd be rather impossible for me. Doubt she'd accept me. I do treasure her, I do. No one wanted things to turn out this way.
I might never be meeting up with you guys again. But I just wanna let you guys know,
"You people were there during the peak of my life. I learnt many things. Whether or not will we be back as one clique again, I want you to know, you all will always be the fondest and closest memories to me. I still love all of you."
Such a simple post like that can send me to tears. Boring and cliche choice of words, but I feel it. Do you?
FEEL.
Melan.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hah. So someone's rather nice afterall. But hey, I ain't one easy one. I can't believe you've been spying on me!
Am I such a superstar that people want to monitor my actions every second? Cool. Love it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Pei Chun Pri class tomorrow.
Drats.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone interested in tutoring a Primary 3 Tao Nan boy Chinese? However, his standard is comparable to kindergarten Chinese. Parents don't speak Chinese at all. Location at Changi Prison End. Rich family! 3 times a week though. Please do drop me a msg or tag my board if you are interested.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Aunt Di wanna bring me Ikea breakfast! I love her.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I miss shopping. BUT, I miss my friends more.
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment