It's a sad sad thing.
Anyway, as what the title says,
"FINALLY PICTURES!"
But sad to say, no pictures of me. I'm putting on weight. Or maybe I feel that I'm putting on weight. Actually I feel that I lost weight. But on some days I feel that I look fatter than before.
Whatever la, girls are mere trouble.
If I were to ask my boyfriend,
"Dear one, do you think I've put on some weight?"
He has to be sure to go,
"Aiya, nevermind la, even if you are as fat as Lydia Sum, I would still continue feeding you with dim sum."
Actually I would never pop such a question. Instead, I'd prefer him to tell me (without me bringing the topic up) if I've lost weight.
NO, DON'T presume that if you are allowed to tell me about my weight loss, you are allowed to tell me about my weight gain.
NO, that's hell NOT ALLOWED. Only weight losss! ONLY WEIGHT LOSS! Meaning if I put on weight one week, you shut up. Then I lost the weight the next week, you tell me (without mentioning the addition of pounds the previous week). And if I put on week the subsequent week, you shut up again. And the following week I lose some weight, TELL ME. So, I would be hearing many 'oh you lost weight's and never once a 'errr, why this week a bit fatter ah'? So, in my perception, I would have only lost weight, and never gained! =)
Right, I love living in self-denial. Tight feeling. Tight. Right, bad choice of word.
Somehow or rather, I'm not satisfied (but that doesn't mean I hate myself. I love myself more than anyone does.) with my weight and size. I'm grateful for my height though. -winks-
But, I'd not be so stupid as to diet and suffer from anorexia or blah just to look like some models from Maxim, Herworld or Cleo. I'm proud of being a plus sized. Know why? Simply because plus sized people get all the advantages when it's the sales period. But hor, I'm not big enough to be considered a plus size. Yet I'm not small enough to be considered a skinny chick. How ah?
Ya, I can hear you guys urging me to diet.
Look around me, how many friends have been telling me I'd be a totally hot and steady bompipi dancer (no not club dancing, PROFESSIONAL ARTY FARTY DANCER) if I were to lose those pounds. I'm blessed with long limbs, short torso, great arch, beautiful lines, long legs (oh did I mention long limbs already?), and so on. It'd be totally great if I was blessed with a smaller waist. Maybe by then I'd look as though I OWN a waist and I could probably be the next Sylvie Guillem or something. Maybe the next lead star in Centrestage? Hey you never know okay, I'll get there. MUA HA HA HA HA HAH.
I hate it when we get our costume measurements. The tailor would be running her hands down from my chest to my hips (no actually my body is so short she can't run her hands down. She simply sits her hands there. YA! SHORT UNTIL THAT EXTENT!) and then she's say, "Er girl ah, where you wear your pants until ah?" Then I'd show her my hips. Because I only wear hipsters to camouflage my nonexistant body. And when it comes to the measurement of the legs, the people surrounding me would go, "Wahhhhh, her legs are neverending! WAH! She's the longest so far!!"
And can you imagine if I were to wear waist high pants, they actually sit on my bust line? Yes, I know I have a very sad life.
But still, whether or not I want my waist, I insist on eating so that I'd have energy to dance/behappy/havefun/sleep/fly/work/whatever. (It might be an excuse, but, who cares.)
Oh fuck, I merely wanted to post pictures of the lil cousin and my sissie. But I end up talking about my figure? Hohoho. I told you I can really digress. And I've proved it on multiple accounts! AH!
Eh, sorry to bore. Sorry to bore.
Okay fine, my hottest joke of the week.
.
.
.
.
My mum threw my baby sister's urine-filled diaper into the Petrol station's rubbish bin.
Shortly after,
the entire petrol station exploded.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! LAUGH! QUICK LAUGH!!! It's fucking funny! LAUGH!
I've not fully utilised this joke yet. I wanna share it with Edwin, Nico, Cindy, LEIA, Xiaoxiao, Summer and Weina. They are my number 1 cold joke supporters. =D The time's gonna come soon. SOON!



You know, somehow I'm feeling that I'm losing my looney, unique self. I want it back. I want it back badly. I love the 'me' in school. I love the 'me' at Sidefame. I love the 'me' at home. I love the 'me' I am. But working alone has really taught me how to be 'she'. I'm so quiet that I need some form of release. I need to bitch incessantly like before. No, not only on this blog (I also realised I quietened down alot.) I need to interact with PEOPLE.
I miss my NAFA life. I enjoyed my NAFA life.
I love the teachers at NAFA, I love them as much as they love me. I bet they all love me, don't they? When school reopens, they will realise they are missing their bundle of joy. But they've gotten my successor, Edwin, in the house. STILL! I know they love me tons. Oh maybe the juniors will be happy because there will be more attention given to them when I'm gone. *Disclaimer: All the above mentioned without the exception of Albert T.E.S.*
Okay la, I will still be the same when I'm out with the right people at the right time. I love the people around me. I love my life. I might not be Edison's wife or Patrick Tse's daughter, but I'm Jamie Ng Xin Yi. Jamie Ng Xin Yi has the best family and best friends she could ever have.
And to those reading this, you know you have made a difference in my life.
You have made me feel wanted.
Love,
Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment