Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy, coincidental, cousins lunch day

Eventful day. =) Love it.

And I'm happy, because, because -sheepish grin-.


And because I'm happy, I decided to start blabbering. ALOT.

Chew complains there has been a lack of photos in my blog. HAHA, simply because I'm starting to have no life. But don't worry, after meeting Chew, I MIGHT have some photos up, depending on whether I feel like being part of the photos a not.

---

10-11 am : Tutored Lil Handsome Keith. LHK for short. Or KP for his initials. I told him it'd be quite sad if his parents decided to name him Keith Phuah Ouyang or something. Then can you imagine, his initials would be KPO. I've started calling him KP, which IMO, is quite a horrifying thing too. KP = Kaypoh. Poor lil kid.

2-5 pm: Met up with Shelly, Kelly, and Jon. NYDC-ed. I ate one plate of baked rice, and one plate of baked pasta. Am I a bigeater or what. Had fun catching up with my dearest cousins. And when I mean DEAREST, I do mean DEAREST. They grew up together with me. They've seen me wailing like a big fuck, and they've seen me throwing my biggest tantrums. I've seen them during their most rebellious teenage moments too. We know each other like panties inside out. No joke okay.

5-8 pm: Did some shopping during this short period of time. Only 3 hours. but, damage was really BAD.

Damages:

1) Anna Sui Brightening Pressed Powder SPF 27 (goodstuffcan, $50)
2) Agnes B Swarovski Huge big ass pendant (LAGI GOODSTUFF LOR, $90)
3) Topshop white baggy plain top (IMO, slightly ex for a plain top, $25)
4) INC's Black top (Good buy! $25)
5) A black bareback knitted top from Grey Vibes (The shopowner's fucking pretty, I loike.. $42)
6) Missha White Eyeshadow cum highlighter ($6)
7) Jess Camouflage army print shoes (kids nowadays demand too much, $20)


$258! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I SPEND THIS SORTA MONEY! FUCK! I promised to save at least $300 this month. I had $500 savings last night, but overnight, GONE! Sad hor. Lucky I earn slightly more this month.

I was so paranoid that mum might bitch. And I was sharing with her how sore I was about my damages. But I really loved whatever stuff I bought, as in REALLY love. I didn't buy all these stuff on impulse, but I really really do love them. Sigh, it's hard being a woman.

Oh who knows, maybe guys nowadays face such challenges too. Hoots.


8-10 pm: Singapore Expo food fair. That reminds me of something.

Excuse me people,

YOU THINK GSS gives you the permission to be rude to shopkeepers?
YOU THINK SEFF gives you the permission to be rude to fellow foodlovers?

Wake your fucking idea up.

Please do not flip clothes rudely when you are in a boutique, the shopkeeper would definitely curse after you when you leave. I do not want people cursing me when I leave, hence I don't dig for clothes like there is no tomorrow.

AND HELLO, PLEASE DO NOT SHOVE AND PUSH at the SEFF! Be careful before I dig your eyeballs out and plop it straight into the deepfryers there okay!

Bought an Oshkosh dress for Jess.

---

Hmm, beside the retail therapy, I've yet to come to the point as to why I'm sorta chirpy and cheery right?

Yuh, bumped into people today. Looking good huh. Bumping into people was great enough. It's quite scary when you were thinking of the person minutes or moments ago, and suddenly the person appears in front of you. It's also quite scary when the person tells you she/he was also thinking of you mins ago! Scary! Scary!!

As freaky as it might seem, it was a great time bumping into you la. I even had to pause a moment to try and recall your name can. Maybe I was too excited that I was stunned and rooted to the ground.

Anyway, nice meeting you, -sheepish grin-.

I know la I know la, I'm a bloody sucker la. Or bloody fucker la. Whatever makes you happy.

---

Hmmm, I also know there are no pics recently la. HAHA. I will try la, too bad, cam really dies on me fast enough. And when you really own a camera, you will start treating your camera like your phone. Hoping your phone would ring to remind you of its presence. Stupid as it might sound, it's true.


Gonna meet Chew tomorrow. AH! AH!

Love,
Jams.


I was lying. The truth is,

You've always been on my mind, never once gone.

Those words really made me happy,

I hope my dream will come true.

Seriously, am I reading too much into it? Or are you thinking what I'm thinking. This connection between us seems so near yet so far. How?

Everyone has dreams, I'm no exception.

And my dream, is to be with you

. Die lor, it's not only one YOU lor. Jamie wake up, stop being a bloody bitch. But I'm a bitch what. Who cares.

No comments: