"Eh, you is the very sibei irritating."
Okay, if you know me well enough, or followed my blog long enough, you must have realised that the use of such language is aimed at targeting such people.
I've said what I needed to say in my previous entry. So AHH, save meeeee.
-
On a separate note,
I've never realised you were god's gift to me.
Thanks for being a great friend.
We might have not known each other for long, but I guess we were fated to meet.
Thanks guai pi.
-
J's a nice person. =) L's a nice person too. =) J said bye to me! J said bye to me! J said bye to J!
A penny for MY thoughts.
Nothing la nothing. HAHAHA.
-
Lunch with the cousins tomorrow. Excited! NYDC! Yay. Finally I need not work. Woots! But still, tuition in the morn. -_^
-
I'm being extremely random today. Pardon.
-
Ride home with you is ALWAYS a terror. Listen hard. I know I had muscular huge thighs, I know I have a HUGE face, I know I have BULGING eyes, I know I have this LINE of thing on my eyes (for your information, it's called the EYELINER), I know I'm full of confidence, I know I look down on people, I know I put myself high up on the pedestal, I know I increased the price of beansprouts, I know I this I know I that, I DO NOT NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE OBSERVED BASTEEEEERRRD. Yes, BastERD. Bastard + Nerd = Basterd.
Maybe you aren't such a nerd afterall. (Hokkien: Angkong zuezue. English: Tattoo many many.)
But you are still a bastard la. Stop trying to prove to me what a nice guy you are. I know you are, but hor, I really no interest. Thank you and no thanks.
-
I think the people at Flesh Imp are slightly moronic. HAHAHAHA. Ok, when I'm in a chirpy mood, they are nice and funny people. When I'm grumpy, they better fuck off. Because they simply appear to me as uneducated Bengs trying to follow the latest street trends yet end up looking like Roasted cantonese delights. (Meaning: Roasted chicken, roasted duck, roasted pork.)
Sue me.
-
I hope Jia's gonna be fine. Poor lil chick. I miss her. Thanks for dropping by.
-
Enough of being a random bitch,
laters.
Love,
Jams.
I MISS XIAO GUIII!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment