Friday, May 25, 2007

STRESSED.

No, I'm serious. I'm really stressed.


Right, so you look at me and you tell me I am joking.


No, I'm not.


I might be living a simple life in which I just juggle 3 fucking jobs. Tutoring is blah, simple task, you might say. But hey, try handling kids which happen to be too smart for their age? Okay, so you tell me kids nowadays are too smart for their age. But hey, it's tough when you're handling your own cousins. It involves matters of the heart. They are my family. Vice versa, I am their cousin! I guess I need not say more. This explains. Sigh. Tough job. It's not for the money, I ain't earning much outta that. Yet, I would say it's a favour and also a form of repayment. But why am I stressed over tutoring pri sch kids? Yes, they are smart for their age, but sorta in a wrong way? I wish they were as hardworking as me. Computer games do kill children. I guess they have yet to understand the realities of life since they were born with a golden swarovski spoon in their mouths.


-


Okay, so you think my sales job's cool? Yeah, cool indeed. I freeze daily, right down to my bones. The Heeren management should really look into why there are so few customers breathing in the cold air in Heeren. Blasting the air con ain't doing any good to the people working there. Oh! And have you guys noticed? The only security guards who look as though they work in the North Pole happens to be the Heeren Security. Woo hoo! Cool, I like their thick wool jackets cum windbreakers.


But oh well, that's my most relaxing job I guess.


But you know, I hate people whom act as though they are all. Please, look into the reflection of a spoon. Bad looking, very bad. So stop saying I hang up to sell. Fuck you man. I've not the slightest interest in you. So please, F-U-C-K O-F-F. It's fine if you wanna be pure friends? But hey, not anything across that thin line. Don't waste my time. Oh and please, I only give bad attitude to people whom I'm getting irritated with. Thank you. And the other nosey pokers, stop making fun. It's not funny. I'm living hell under such immense scrutiny. AHH!


That's stress. Trying your fucking best daily to reject retards who has no sense of self actualisation. Or is it self realisation? Who cares. They just can't afford a mirror at home. Or is it bad to the extent where they can't afford TO HAVE a mirror at home? Imagine if they look into the mirror and it shatters like how the queen in Snow White shattered her mirror? Oh no oh no, bad omen. Maybe your face is way too distorted, woodpecker? Rings a bell?


Anyway hey look, we belong to two different worlds. I live in frenchfrypotato land, and you live sweetpotato land. So yuh, yuh, but ahh, you don't read this. So who cares. Who cares! Just don't cross the line okay. I'm warning.


Right as though you read that whole chunk.

-


Okay, why I'm so stressed today.


Taught PCPS. Right, and that was quite a few pointers given. I hate myself. Yes, everyone hates themselves. But ahh, I hate making mistakes. It's not as if I see myself as someone perfect. But, it's hard to take in your own mistakes. Mistakes which happened for a reason. I was not exactly given a chance to voice out the reason. But I believe in the real world out there, your reasons don't have a foothold in anything. No, I was not criticised harshly. Merely given pointers to brush up on and ponder over.


So why am I so sensitive and spend years dwelling on it!


Simply because, I was being praised constantly for so many weeks cum months. All of a sudden, you throw me so many of my weak practices. No, not my weaknesses. But my weak PRACTICES. Hey, you really gotta read carefully into my words.


But ya, that's somehow about it.


I'm sitting here, worrying the shit outta me. Worrying about my class tomorrow. Fuck. That's the only thing I can mouth.


I am gonna god damn be in this line for god knows how long before I head to SIA and shit the buckets outta them. Actually, I suppose it is supposed to be.. shit in the cabin till my poo falls all over Cairo.


Gimme 5 years, if I ain't making it big in this industry, I'd shit all over Cairo. Mark my words. All over CAIRO. But no, not Cairo Airline. SINGAPORE Airlines. MARK MY WORDS.


MARKED.


Anyway, back to teaching. Yuh. I was really stressed and was up to my throat. I'm gonna teach a full class tomorrow, under direct scutiny of Ms Beautiful-I-made-her-cry-when-I-was-7. Bah. Save me. She's gonna start giving me classes at Shuqun Pri next sem. 10 friggin am in the morning. MEANING. I've gotta wake up at 7 am?! BOHOO. Before I head home AGAIN to change for 1/2 an hour and head back to town again? Those travelling's gonna drive me nuts.


Tanah Mera -> Lakeside -> Tanah Merah -> Town


Don't tell me I've got lousy planning. It's simply lousy TIMING.


STILL, after blabbering so much on this blog. I am still stressed.


I can't stand the scrutiny from you and YOU. -points to above two jobs/peopleinvolved-

Pls la, gimme a breakkkkkkkkkkkk.



It's 3 fucking am now. And I sit here like a tiramisu quadratini despo punching my keys.



I really need to start on my lesson plan now. I'm giving myself too much stress.


Mum helped by telling me a joke. I'll share it with you guys next time. It's really fucking funny.


-


Enough about stress.


On a lighter note.


Met -points below-.



-pardon the eyebags, stress has been causing me sleepless nights-

TRUTH IS: I meet Xiao zhu and Xiao gui everynight at 1 am. They are irritating the shit outta me.

HAHAHAHAHA. It perks me up to think about the contents of our conversationS. HAHAHAHAHA.

Okay pokay. Secret.

She's a mannnneater, she thinks she is all, she eats all the man, but none wants her.

Dang. I'm not saying Daiyan is a maneater. I think Daiyan knows what the fuck I'm singing about. HOHO.

Love,

Jams.

I think I'm starting to miss you. Why do I always like the wrong people! FUCKKK!! I hate this. I really do. And why do the wrong people like me?! I HATE THIS. I REALLY DO.

Okayyy, that was really shallow.

Fuck, why am I becoming more and more shallow. No, not superficial you know. It's SHALLOW. Superficial's FINE, but not SHALLOWDIPITY! Sounds like stupidity mixed with shallowness!

No comments: