Woooooooots!
I'm so tired! Emotionally tired! There's too much to tend to and to much to care for!
The trans came again. This time, she just had to find fault with my dressing style. She said I looked way too matured. Yiming insists she was just being jealous.
Yuh, Yiming was there because she came to visit together with Mr Kenneth! =)
At the same time, Jia came to visit together with Yuanni too!
But yuh, no time to catch up with those two pretties. Ya, Jia's pretty now. Jia's prettier and slimmer than me now! AH! Haha. Yuan slimmed down too.
That bloody trans kept me busy, REALLY busy. Thus, making me do ALL sorts of LABOUR. Had to call the alteration like a MILLION times. The alteration lady was so pissed she started cursing and swearing at me.
I wanna join the Bill T Jones Dance Company's Dance workshop. Limited to 25 participants.
ANYBODY WANNA JOIN WITH ME!? It's held at Lasalle.
Somebody thinks I'm in Somebody. I tell you, I am not. So stop acting like I am.
Period.
Jams.
I didn't like that action of yours. What instigated you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment