Friday, May 4, 2007

HEH

I'm awake at such an hour. God. Save me. It's pouring heavily outside, and I reckon a long nap would be the most suitable thing to do. But dang, working SOON.


Ed came last night. Hah, he made my 2 hours seem like 10 mins. Nothing's ever so boring with this guy around. He brought lil Ed along too. I felt rather retarded asking Lil Ed where he lives. But he has to pardon me what! I didn't know he was Lil Ed. I thought Lil Ed was Ed's friend.


Ed was a sweet one and he bought a ring and a tube top for his girlie. =) He bought it even though he might have the tendency of having no money to spend this month! Awww. That guy's a fucking sweet dude. I swear. =(

I asked Ed if he wanted me if Jean's not around. HAHAHAHA.


ANYWAYLA. I'm just here to Rahrah a lil.


Love,
Jams.


Teaching Shuqun primary tomorrow. Dang, it's gonna be quite bad. I've lost faith in myself.

P.S Sorry ah, no pics recently. Too caught up.

No comments: