Saturday, May 5, 2007

punch'd

I GOT PUNCH'D!

PUNCH'D!

JAMIE GOTTEN PUNCH'D!



Can you believe it?! I'm always talking big sissie here, and now big sissie gotten punched!


Twas 1 am last night when I gotten my virgin punch, right eye. Thank you.


Actually it ain't exactly a punch. We were trying to learn to read the names off our birth certificate. Jess gotten so excited, she jabbed the corner of the laminated Birth Certificate into my right eye! And that bloody bitch refuses to apologise. I refuse to use other cuss words as I swear the worst name I'd ever call Jess would gotta be 'Bloody Bitch'.

Aiya, what's over's over. No use bitchin' around. Ya la, yin yang eyes today. Super chio. One red one white.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Observed Shuqun's class today. OH OH!


I took a friggin cab from Lakeside, wanting to go to ORCHARD. And how lucjky can I be, I met a taxi driver who doesn't know how to go to Orchard. HO HO. HOLY SHIT. So yuh, paid $22 for my entire cab right. Not being reimbursed somemore!


-------------------------------------------------------------

Tons of pretty bags at Msw. NEW SOMEMORE! Come down and grab them.

My eyes hurt, I can't see what I'm typing.

.
.
.
.
.
.


Nah, I'm just lying that I can't see. But my eyes do hurt.


Actually I need to paint my nails.




My life's getting so monotonous. It's work home and blog crap, work home and blog crap. Must be because I stone alone daily at work. No creative juices as I talk to myself and hold personal conversations with my chair.


OH. I shall tell you about the Submarine joke soon enough.



SOON ENOUGH,
Jams.

No comments: