Sunday, June 17, 2007

g'day! Esplanade Belgium Dance Co. Show.

5:15 PM

Just reached home after being treated a satisfying lunch at FEP's Sakura Thai Restaurant. Good food, great company. What more can I ask for.

Hopped down to Grey Vibes again, hoping to find some clothes to buy. ALSO, hoping to allow somebody to see the pretty girl. Too bad, the girl was not to be found at either shops. =( I'll make sure you see her again on the next trip aight?

We spent most of the time figuring out how to move from location to location. Yes, that happens when the person I was out with happens to frequent town at a alarming rate of once a month. So you all expected me to do the guiding right? But I work daily! I don't shop around as much as you expect me to k! Perhaps we were too engrossed in talking rubbish la.

This is seriously one of the first few times whereby I'm being entertained instead of me entertaining. The feeling of being entertained happens to be rather good. =) I promise to entertain all my friends in future.

But you see, when you put two clowns/entertainers together, there's definitely gotta be an entertainer that's more entertaining than the other. Okay, I admit that I let you win. Don't you know Jamie's someone damn superficial. That's me.

If you're more handsome/pretty than me, the winning title goes to you. No fights, no quarrels. It just goes to you.

Okay, maybe because you don't read this, that's why I dare to post this. Imagine if I misjudged, and you happen to read this, you'd probably kill me? Haha. Or maybe punch me? Or smash me? Or slam dunk me?


Whateverrrr, I look so fierce, thus I'm not scared of anything. HAHAHAHA.

But conclusion, it was a great meet up. I enjoyed it THOROUGHLY. I hope you did too.

*the person doesn't read this crap, so take it as I'm talking to myself. =)*

---------------------------------

Zig tells me I'm funny. Not as in the I'm SO FUNNY. But I'm so silly. Yes Zig I know, you need not repeat. =( If only I could figure a root to this problem. Anyway Zig, I don't understand why everyone from Heeren hates you (including your NewUrbanMale counterparts). You're such a sweetie. I hope you're doing fine in the army. And you missed the Bboying competition at the Heeren! Zig I need you! Come out quick!

I wanna update more interesting stuff and a killer post. But hor, I need to head to the Esplanade to watch some Belgium Dance Show now.


Love,
Jams.

Blog when I'm back.

--------------------------------------

11:55 PM

I'm back! The Esplanade show was a killer. MAGNIFICENTLY GOOD! Loved it. The music was classical music and there were only 9 dancer manning a 90 minutes show. However, there was not a single minute in which my eyes decided to get a lil rest. I swear my eyeballs were stuck wide open for that whole 90 minutes.

I was seated next to all the shots from the dance scene. People like Ricky Sim, Shining Goh, Susan Yeung, and Cheah Mei Sing. Haiya, you all don't think they are big shots. BUT HOR! The seats were FUCKING GOOD. It's Circle 1 and right SMACK in the middle. Like _l_. Serious. It's as good as it gets! =)

Saw the Arts Fission people too. Angela snipped her wonderful hair away. Boohoo.

This is one of the rare shows that makes you feel good about yourself when the show ends.


Usually when I finished watching arty farty overseas dance performances, I'd be in a state of stone. Tons of questions will be running through my head, and I'd be thinking how to incorporate the steps or concepts into my own piece.

However this time round, I was just a smiling mash of shit after the entire performance.

It might be partly because I've been in a good mood for the entire day, who knows, who cares.

Also, when the show started, the adrenaline rush was so bad that I wanted to fly down centerstage and join in the dancing. That's how huge my passion and desire for dancing is.

Doubt many of you'd understand how it feels to work each and every single muscle, while feeling your heart beat against the heavy rhythm of the drums. The blood is then pumped at a beat equivalent to the beat of the percussion music. Therefore, you'll move according to the music since your muscles are being controlled by the pumping of your blood. Aiya, whatever with the mechanics. As long as I feel the music with my heart. Nah, none of you understands. I'm reliving my own dreams.

-----------------------------------

Random:

1) Jess started doing silly hand movements and had a wonderful time trying to learn locking after she watched Rei doing some funny locking. She also tried doing some silly action that he was doing all day (which I really have no recollection of what was that). What's next? Learning beatboxing from Rei? God. Please spare me Jess.

2) Jess is on a dance craze now. After learning that I returned from a dance performance, she has opened her mini dance concert. She even made her own tickets and called her own music cues. So Jamie played the music which I used for my graduation piece. And guess what, JESS MIMICKED THE ACTIONS THAT MY DANCERS DID! I can't believe Jess's a mini fan of my dance piece! I'm so proud and honoured.

3) Jess leaked out the contents that was discussed over lunch today, TO MUM. No comments.

------------------------------------

EYES BIG BIG.



Hey look people,

I'm not one to be trifled with.

Try stepping on my toes and your photo will be up here. =)

HAHAHAHA. I managed to sneak this shot when Ching 'borrowed' my computer to show Caren her work! And that Caren! Hmm, I shall not speak much here, not safe.

This is just a warning to all. Don't try and be funny with me, or else... ...

-giggles like a red witch-

Love,
Jams.

Those who offended me, better be careful. Tomorrow your pictures will be up.

Good night.

No comments: