Monday, June 18, 2007

Hmmm.

Food for thought or thought for food.

I swear it's a chicken and egg story.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I don't even know how time passed so quickly today la. Was trying to do my hugeass poster, but got distracted online. So yup, chatted from 430-930. Please say I'm a winner.

I chatted till I forgotten about the word LUNCH/DINNER. Only when I stepped home, then I realised I'd gone without food for the entire day. All I had was, TOILET BREAKS. Winner again hor?

Kc kept irritating me today. He goes like "Oei plaster have anot huh?" "Oei don't play anymore la! CHANGE MONEY WITH ME LA. FASTER LA FASTER LA." Irritating hor he? still, I don't know how to spell KC'S NAME. I suppose it's Casey or Cassie la, but it's really too girly for me to accept. EEE!

NewUrbanMale recently started employing better looking guys. Phew. But still, not my tea nor coffee.

Ay you know what? I always promise to update a proper shit post, but I always end up with RANDOM POSTS! I really need to shit sit down and start working on something real. Sorry, too caught up with smses. The boys are bored in camp. No, don't take me in the wrong way. It just so happens all my good friends went into army AT THE SAME TIME. PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M SOME BIG BLOODY SLUT.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wah fuck, tio made fun of.

No mood already. Fuck it.

JAMS.

No comments: