Avril's 'I'm with you' has been on repeat mode for the 17th time.
Personally, I love this song alot (being the only song I can relate to, or maybe the only song I can sing well).
Simple terms,
I love song.
I put song on repeat mode.
I get irritated with song.
I wanna smash the player's balls upside down.
Yet, I refuse to stop the repeat mode.
Even simpler terms,
THAT'S HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW.
Bitch/slut/bastard hor me? Whatever, I don't have a choice. I don't wanna feel this way, but I can't help it at all.
It's like. The first time the song plays, I sing along with it, and totally feel the song. The second time it plays, I start drawing graphics on my poster. The third time it plays, I start to get memories flooding back. The fourth time it plays, I get weird ideas running through my head. The fifth time it plays, the weird ideas and memories are gone, I become very peaceful all of a sudden. The sixth time it plays, I WANNA SMASH THE PLAYER. The seventh time it plays, I hate the song, yet I refuse to remove the repeat mode.
Now someone, tell me what to do.
I guess no one can tell me what to do, except myself.
Yet, I'm really messed and confused. I don't know what I want, yet I don't know what I'm thinking. I can tell myself something this very second, yet I can simply change the idea into totally something different the very next second. Don't you hate such brain cells? I don't know about you, but I really do hate it.
Now, till I figure out what's happening, I'll leave this song on repeat mode till the end of this week. WOOTS!
------------------------------------------
Right, I really need to laxen a bit.
Been really serious here for some time.
TOPIC FOR THE DAY: DREAMS
Ever wondered what your weird dreams meant? You've got it right this time. I'm gonna tell you what some of the common weird dreams mean.
GHOSTS: Ever dreamt of ghosts chasing you around your old house? Basically, the reason why you dream of ghosts in your old house, is simply because there are really ghosts in your old house. So I bet you know the real reason in why you moved out of your old house now.
SLIDES: Have you ever dreamt of sliding down the staircase while being chased by some villian? Okay, this isn't a very good omen. Basically, you started sliding down the 'staircase' because your feet has grown bigger and you are unable to run down the stairs. Thus, in a dream, you're unable to feel pain. So what advantage can you take outta that? SLIDE DOWN THE BLOODY STAIRS LA! I bet you can't do that in real life. So if next time you dream of sliding down stairs. Go get yourself some new shoes.
EDISON CHEN: Hmmm, I find this dream weird. I don't know how many of you do. I once dreamt of Edison kissing me after Nicholas Tse (also in dream) left me for Cecilia. Weird right? Yes, definitely. So what does kissing Edison in your dream mean? Bah, it simply means I really can only kiss Edison in my dreams. (BECAUSE I ALWAYS TELL MYSELF I CAN ONLY KISS HIM IN MY DREAMS!)
TOILET BOWLS: Hey, this might sound gross but I swear many of you have dreamt of it before. Ever dreamt of running to the toilet bowl and finally releasing your tight bladder? And I swear you'd really feel damn shiok after releasing your imaginary bladder. It would feel like a wet dream. And trust me, by then, you'll really become WET. Reason being, you've just peeed on your bed. I'M NOT JOKING. THIS DREAM USED TO HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I WAS YOUNG (MANYMANYMANYMANYTIMES). So readers, be careful la huh.
BUTTERFLIES: Death of a closed one's coming. I'm really superstitious. So please really prepare yourself mentally. Or if you are optimistic enough, it might also mean you will visit the butterfly park soon enough. Or maybe it might also mean that there's a caterpillar growing in your bloody brain! EEEEK!
Okay, my last weird dream.
PIMPLES: Please la, if you dream of pimples, it simply means your face is full of pimples and you really gotta have some true blue pimple popping time la okay.
Shit, I'm bored to this extent.
Hope you enjoyed.
Love,
Jams.
PS: Next topic coming SOON.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment