BURP.
I'm sorta quite dead.
I once swore (SEE 1st June 2007 entry) that I would marry the guy who queued at Donut factory and gotten those donuts for me. I'm quite afraid to say that I'd better stick to my promise before lightning strikes me or something.
ACTUALLY, that damn 'swearing in' was directed at RAYNER BOY. But Rayner boy wants me to queue up to marry him.
Now there's someone else who bought me the donuts after queing for like so long! 3-4 hours?! A DOZEN DONUTS!!
I'm going to die of diabetes now. Ya, due to the donuts and due to his sweetness.

There's like one missing donut in the picture. Because dude says he would sit in front of me till I eat my first donut. He's so fuck sweet la. AHHHHHH. Fuck, no one's that nice to me before. I'm so gonna melt into sugar syrup now. I wished I never ate that donut. 1) I won't have a hole in that perfect box now and the picture would be perfect. 2) You wouldn't leave.
I always hear from friends like, "My boyfriend queued 3-4 hours just to get me these donuts!" But now, I can say something like, "Handsome boy queued 3-4 hours just to get me these donuts!"
=D I bet no one knows how happy I am now.
Sorry, Jamie is gone. Talk to that puddle of sugarsyrup there, you might get a reply if you are lucky.
Love,
Jams.
I'm sorta quite dead.
I once swore (SEE 1st June 2007 entry) that I would marry the guy who queued at Donut factory and gotten those donuts for me. I'm quite afraid to say that I'd better stick to my promise before lightning strikes me or something.
ACTUALLY, that damn 'swearing in' was directed at RAYNER BOY. But Rayner boy wants me to queue up to marry him.
Now there's someone else who bought me the donuts after queing for like so long! 3-4 hours?! A DOZEN DONUTS!!
I'm going to die of diabetes now. Ya, due to the donuts and due to his sweetness.
There's like one missing donut in the picture. Because dude says he would sit in front of me till I eat my first donut. He's so fuck sweet la. AHHHHHH. Fuck, no one's that nice to me before. I'm so gonna melt into sugar syrup now. I wished I never ate that donut. 1) I won't have a hole in that perfect box now and the picture would be perfect. 2) You wouldn't leave.
I always hear from friends like, "My boyfriend queued 3-4 hours just to get me these donuts!" But now, I can say something like, "Handsome boy queued 3-4 hours just to get me these donuts!"
=D I bet no one knows how happy I am now.
Sorry, Jamie is gone. Talk to that puddle of sugarsyrup there, you might get a reply if you are lucky.
Love,
Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment