Sunday, June 24, 2007
NAFA CONVOCATION 2007
TODAY WAS NAFA CONVOCATION 2007. It was held at the National University of Singapore, UCC Theatre. Cool lor. The food was good and all. I had fun meeting up with my classmates. I also had fun meeting up with my schoolmates! The first time we met each other, was at the NAFA Orientation 2004. Fun, and this is the last time we're gonna be together as a cohort again. Kenneth gave the validation speech. He got awarded like so many goddamned prizes, scholarships bla bla bla. Yiming must be having a good life with him la. She really has to start learning how to treasure him man.
Met Daiyan, Nurul, Mimi, Devina (!@#!@#!@#), and Nur(!@#!@#!@#). Also saw Ryan and Yvonne. I didn't know Ryan's name was Maryanne. WOOTS. Saw this other girl (NAMETOBEKEPTPRIVATE) and her friend too. She's not as bitchy as she seems la, and she's really rather pretty in person. And Nur damn !@#!@#!@# lor, kept asking me to take pictures. And I had to come up with excuses like, OH I GOTTA RUN AFTER MY DAD CAUSE MY DAD HAS MY CAMERA! And ya, I ran and never came back.
Though the waiting time was like WOOWAHWOAH, but, nevertheless I had fun entertaining my classmates. =) Ya la ya la, I'm always the clown. Whateverrrr. I don't mind at all.
Pictures up soon.
THAT WAS PART 1 of my entire day. SORRY LA, I know I do boring posts la.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dinner at town! Was supposed to catch 'The Girl Who Lept Through Time", but, tsk, slots all gone. Somebody was getting quite kancheong about it la! HAHAHAHA, I bet he must really be looking forward to that show. And if it's gonna be sucky, I'm so gonna mock you about it. HAHAHA.
Walked where the wind blew us to. Ended up in Far East, and DAMN, I bought a dress from Grey Vibes again. It's only like 40 bucks? Cheapness?! I really love that dress. Somebody got good taste huh! Thanks for choosing it! =)
Oh, also bought this triple chocolate cereal from Marks and Spencer la. Mum has been questioning me why I didn't buy like a dozen of it back since it was so damn freak cheap.
In the end, ended up at Cinei again, letting my ass rot and sag on some red plastic chair la. It seems that I really like to sit and slack huh? But no la, I'm a boring person.
I can't play pool, I can't sing KTV, I can't bowl, I can't this and I can't that. I can only sit, eat, talk, and shop. So yes, those who go out with me must really think I'm fuck boring. Sorry la, I'm just like that. Sorry everybody. I must have killed all of you with my whitewash character.
Damn, I love that dress. =) I love dresses. HEH.
Met Stephy and Rayner and we all slacked together! Happy slacking together! =) I hope Rei and I didn't scare Stephy away with all our shit la huh. Sorry, we're just clowns. We aren't bent on embarrassing you. You are just too nice and that's why too nice until naive la. TOO NICE! TOO NICE! I love nice people.
So trained back with Rayner Boy and Stephy darling. Though I might not know Stephy for long, but oh man, she's one of the most sweet, innocent, helpful, wonderful, fantabulous, pretty girl I ever met. I don't have a liking for sweet, innocent girls. But Stephy's the first. She's real and all. I can't believe she's such a sweet. Rayner boy was really tired la, poor boy. Rest more Rayner boy! And I WON'T HELL QUEUE TO MARRY YOU LOR. YOU WANNA MARRY ME YOU BETTER QUEUE NOW. Rayner boy was saying he won't queue for me because I ain't edible. Like WTF. -_- I forced him to queue for donuts at Cityhall and all I had was an offer of a quarter of his remaining double choco donut. The best kindergarten friend I had.
I must really thank the boys for carrying my shopping bags la. =) I NEVER HAD ANYONE DO SO besides BEEEEP (censored as he is way fucking disgusting). And Rayner boy, sorry for bullying you all the time lah! =)
I WANNA DISS THE NEWURBANMALE GUYS NOW. THEY PISS ME OFF BIG TIME. WATCH OUT BASTARDS.
I WANNA DISTURB THEM NOW!
Sorry, no pictures as I'm at work. Haven't uploaded the pictures on the com yet. Will do so maybe tonight.
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment