Friday, June 22, 2007

Surf Up

Eh fuck la. I had so much fun today that I'm starting to suffer from a state where I lost all forms of expression.

Wait, gimme a while to get my expressions, emotions and whatever back first.

.
.

It has been sometime since I've been totally myself. No facades, no masks, WHATSOEVER. Just simply myself. =) And it's a great feeling being yourself. You laugh when you want to, you burp when you want to, you talk loudly when you want to, and you pee when you want to. Ya, I'm like that with my close friends too, but I still make sure I carry myself as I should (like a young lady). But I can't believe I totally like lost all my image today la. Young lady image? Fuck it, to hell with it. But hey, I'm happy.

It's a funny feeling, like you've known this person for years and years and there'd never be one point of 'cold scene' (chinese: leng chang) between us. Even though there are friends that you might have known for ages, there are still times when you are all quiet and you feel the weird atmosphere. It's like you've gotta say something or everything would be so weird. You know? That feeling?

Aiya, I don't wanna go on la. Later you all shoot me off with something rude and curt. AHHH! But I still have to add. I love my friends.

CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER OF TODAY: (This is going to be boring. But the day was so fun that I had to blog the boring way in order to leave the best memories ever)

Work was fun today. Made breakfast for Jerry and he had fun calling me 'Pantry Director". Basically, half the time was spent drawing my poster. Yeah man, I swear I'd get it done soon.

Cinei-ed, while standing outside, saw Moto. LIKE WOOTS. Damn coincidental can. I was only thinking of Moto that very morning. And wah! Oh, saw Piano Boy/Ah Boy/'Sunshine' Boy with his girlfriend. It's so weird, because I was only messaging him this morning. Like WOOTS again! Cool!

Digress: I saw Chik at Leftfoot today. It felt so cute. Ya, I would use the word 'cute' to describe us meeting. Quite shocked to see him after so long. Like since I was 16? HAHA! And he stared at me quite long, finding me familiar, before he said, "I couldn't recognise you! Your short hair is gone! Your hair is so long now!" HAHAHA. Yeah man, that's the Chik I know, the Chik back with the hair too.

Moto joined for dinner, and it's damn fun making fun of him. Ya dah ya dah. Yes, it's a daily ritual for him to make fun of my make up. It's either "Your blusher is too red" or "Your blusher is too much" or "Put foundation must put at neck and chest" (I swear I did, but forgot to put again when I touched up) or "Your foundation is too light for your face!". Ay fuck la, I don't give a damn. I like my make up the way it is, so please accept me for who I am.

BUT, I still love Moto.

Basically I spent my entire day slamming my ass on some damn concrete slab or chair, talking away. I wouldn't use the term 'bitching away', because for once, I'm talking. Like a machine gun should. And like I should.

Caught Surf up DIGITAL. Now, some asses thought we'd be cheated because there was only like ONE screening and it wasn't full compared to Surf Up. But in the end, we realised we 'tan dio' instead. =) It was a good movie. GOOD. Yuh, I know, I don't watch movies with simply anyone. That's because I don't feel comfortable doing so, and not the dumb reason that I gave you guys. (Something along the lines of, I HATE MOVIES. Like no la, I don't.) I can even count the people I watched a movie with. Let's see, besides my classmates, Jia, Adrian (BAD memories), Mum, Dad, Sisters, Cousin Shehli, NO MORE. Pathetic hor?

YA! And after the movie, I spent my time slamming my ass on some wooden slab this time round. TALKING again. You must be thinking that I talk for a living. Hey, I don't. Instead, I live to talk and eat. I LOVE TO TALK AS MUCH AS I LOVE FOOD.

Okay, enough of chronological events. More on what's on my mind. Or maybe how I'm feeling? Not as though any of you bothers to read such crap too. I mean I bet you prefer my shit self where I blog all those crap to just entertain oneself.

.
.
.
.

So you wanted me to blog something nice about you. Though I doubt you'd read this la, I still doubt it. But if you do, yuh, just read it. I think you'd be able to understand what I'm thinking even without reading it.

But look, I'm not blogging something nice about you for the sake that I promise to blog something nice about you. I'm just blogging, because it's REAL.


You're one of the nicest guys I've known beside Rayner boy the kindergarten mate, Sunshineboy the pianist, and perhaps Zig the bboyer. I've never met anyone as sweet as you, and I've never met anyone who's so attentive to me. You're like the best gift God could have ever given to me.

WAKE UP, don't anyhow think. HAHAHA. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

I've never met a closer friend than you. Someone whom I could share almost everything under the sun with. Someone whom I'm not afraid to be frank with. Someone whom I can never find fault with. Someone whom, when I'm with, I'm simply MYSELF. MYSELF MEANS MYSELF.

I can be as drama as I want, I can act as ugly as I want, I can do almost anything that I want, yet, with no fear that the other party will be embarrassed to be seen spotted with me. You know? That stupid feeling? YES ALL OF YOU SURE SAY THINGS LIKE, IN LOVE SAY IN LOVE LA. But no, it's not love yet. It's just a good feeling in which you're able to be who you are and yet feel happy all day.

You know, everything feels so jazzed up even though I'm like simply letting my ass sag on some chair and plainly talking away. Yet I can be entertained in my own way in my own world. My magical world where everything was fated to be.

Thanks for being such a great friend.
Thanks for treating me like a girl.
Thanks for letting me see a different side of you.
Thanks for making me feel proud of being who I am.
Thanks for teaching me how to treasure friendship.
Thanks for teaching me to make wise choices.
Thanks for every lil thing you did. (I really mean EVERY SMALL LIL DETAIL, I do remember them okay.)
Again, thank you, you're one great friend.

FUCK LA. I wanna pixelate that ass's face big time but failed. It looked so pixelated on Adobe. WHATEVER, I'm damn tired now. WHATEVER! Whatever, just close your right eye or something. I can post pictures of people I detest AS AND WHEN I LIKE (and I won't pixelate their faces). But as for people who are nice, it'd be good to only post their pictures WHEN they give the green light. So for now, I gotta pixelate it.


In my view, only like poles attract and only true friends stay.

I'm glad to say I really do have a few true friends in my life, and, let's hold a party to welcome the new addition.

-STARTS PARTY-

2 hours passed...

-ENDS PARTY-




I blog halfway, then Jess wants me to play hairdresser with her now.

Continue tomorrow. But i had to post this in case ppl complain I nv blog! Actually I promised to blog something good abt him. So yes. WAIT LA. CAN WAIT ANOT LA. Fuck tired now la.

-bitchface-

Love,
Jams.

No comments: