-YAWNS-
I woke up at 745 am this morn. 745 am?! YA! 745 am! Okay, yes, because some ass called after his breakfast and Dota. And yes, being the nice me, we chatted till 845? YES, in my half-awake sleeping stupor. Cool yeah?
Taught at Shuqun pri. I spent 45 mins teaching there, but, I spent 3 hours travelling to and fro. Yes, I already said I am damn smart la.
Was supp' to meet Stephy to get the Levis 2nd Ed. But hmmm, our angel was busy with her stuffs. In the end, I ended up in town with Rei and Andrew (?!). Sorry, I can't really remember names. I gotten like STM. Big time STM. Andrew (Isuppose) is a nice boy because he helps me take my magazine and he helps me return my magazines. But Rei calls him MARIA. Please la, more originality can? Maria is so last century. Try, lets say, EVANGELINE? AHAHAH. Sorry, high on mudpie. I HAD MY COFFEECLUB MUDDY MUD PIE. DAMN HAPPY LAHS. It has been ages since I last ate it. Haha, bloody Moto called at the wrong time la. Didn't even get to talk to him much and then Rei like nehneh-ed him off. Hahahaha. Silly Moto. And now Moto's bugging me to listen to his sunday night programme. -_- Ah ahhh.
I'm so tired and grouchy that I chased mum outta my room. She's like shaking her damn bonbons and nehnehs whining that she wanna see the convocation pics. I'm like still hell editting them can?! I had a bad hair day and I was quite ugly that day la. -_- Play too much with Danial, so end up damn messed up.
I've gotten work tomorow from 1130-930. Ahhhhh. Ahhhhh.
Meeting Rayner boy for supper tomorrow. It seems that Rayner boy is more excited to meet Rei boy (RATHER THAN ME LA, WHATEVERRRR). -points middle finger at Rayner- Meeting Zig zig too. ZIG! ZIG ZAG! Ah lame.
Digress: My dad allows me to meet guys for supper and all already. He didn't exactly said he allowed. But he was like, be smart when you meet guys. Not all guys in the world are good. He even told me not to throw myself on guys. LIKE HELLO! Your daughter's standard FUCK high one okay! And what's wrong with me meeting my kindergarten friend! I even told you he is a FAT guy! HAHAHA. But I told Dad that there would be guys and girls. And he was like, just make sure you know what you are doing. YAYYY, my freedom date is nearing. I'm so happy.
Rayner: Eh, hell la, people everyday busy, no time to blog for you yet. You let me get my life back on track first okay! =) -big apologies-
OKAY. LET ME UPDATE ABOUT YDAE. Oh, was it yesterday?
---------------------------------------------------
I met Cheryl after work and we went to Cinei's HK Cafe to wait for Janzy to arrive for dinner together.
As usual la, bitched about every single thing under the sun. Who said TKGS bitches can't mix with KC bitches? We'll prove to you we last big time. Big big time. We're the PARKWAY family! HAhahaHA.
Went to Purvis Street DessertHouse for the two lil imps to get their needed dosage of hot desserts. Janzy and me bus-ed home while Cheryl train-ed home. I love the meet up. When I thoroughly enjoy something, I find it so hard to describe it in words. I'm not good in words la believe me. But I can tell you straight in your face, I love these bitches more than I love my HK Cafe French Toast and Milo Dinosaur.
These are my all-time favourites. Who said hanging out in Parkway (WITH YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORM ON LIKE A DELIQUENT KID) was a bad thing? It was definitely a good thing for us. Remember how we stayed in Parkway till like 10 pm daily?! Yeah, I missed those days. Maybe we should like wear our uniforms and hang out in Parkway once again. Yeah? And we'll stack Magazines and pretend to be studying big time for O's. Yeah? Ons?
--------------------------------------------------
Convocation pictures? Not all, but sneak preview la. Happy? I know you all have been waiting for picture posts! But sorry! I'm really busy, busy like trying to iron out my busy schedule.



I know my Adobe skills are quite bad. But I seriously don't give a friggin hoot. I'm so tired that I can just sit here and stare in space for the next few hours. But yet, I'm not ready to fall into deep sleep. There's too much on my mind. My life has just started being so exciting. I can't sleep. I'm slowly given the freedom that I yearned for all these 20 years. Many might have gotten their freedom long ago, but yes, my family is conventional. I used to hate it, but I still have to respect my parents. Now, I'm happy that they are starting to let me fly. I can fly! I can fly! So happy!
And I'm happy to feel cared for. =)
I'm a bloody happy bitch.
Thank you Rayner boy (For being just RAYNER BOY), Janet (For being the world's greatest hdbclosetoheartbitch), Cheryl (For being so nice even when I make fun of you all the time), Chew (For being my closest ex colleague and the only girl who've seen the worst side of me, like my bad tantrums and all), Daiyan (For being simply the true pink friend always looking out for me), Moto (For buying me food and drinks and calling to check on me all the time) Stephanie (For being the world's sweetest angel cum listener, btw, I love your voice on the phone.), Zig (For irritating me DAILY, HOURLY, MINUTELY with your incessant Smses), and Rei (For being the world's sweetest, nicest bastard/cube).
I'm so fucking blessed.
Don't get fooled when I do such a 'emo' entry as this. I never liked using the word 'emo' because it is no where near my character. But, I'm actually on the verge of pushing my campera down my stairs and slamming my Toshiba laptop straight into the rice cooker. Ah, COOL.
And fuck, I just did online shopping. I once swore never to do online shopping. But those tops were too great to resist.
Love, Jams.
I've ranted enough. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment