It's the first time in my life that I slept for 2 hours yesterday for the entire day and yet like returned home at 12am today?
I'm so so tired. Any longer and I will faint.
But happy la. Whatta do.
Was at Cinei after work last night, hanging around and waited till bloody Rayner finishes his Transformers. Cabbed to Kallang Macs after that and we sat there from like 1-4 am? My parents sent each and everyone back. Rei, Stephy, then Rayner. Next, BLOODY HELL. Breakfast la can! In the end the 3 bummers ko-ed at 5 odd while Jamie ko-ed at only 7 am?
Boys just don't know how to have the chemistry when taking pictures. If Rei smile, you smile la Rayner! If Rayner makes stupid faces, you make stupid faces la Rei! Stupid la you all! But this pic totally sends me laughing like a bloody hyena at 2 am in the morning. Daiyan called too, and WAHAHAH, I so love it.
Woke up at 9 am for tuition, and went out at 2 pm to meet the boys again for New York New York. It's good stuff la, all food is good stuff to me, at least majority la. The boys were so dead tired even though they slept for like 7 hours? While I was SO CALLED wide awake even though I had 2 hours?!
Rayner hell left for camp at like 7?! Stupid bummer.
If you think I'm typing like incoherently, I think I need not explain myself more.I'm just dead beat.
I just returned home from Marina Sq, Citylink and Vivo City after a super long day. Day was good though. I spent majority of me time letting my ass sag again, heart to heart crappy talks, but it's good stuff. No, not the ass sagging part. But ya, doubt you know what the fuck I am talking la. I seen a different side of Vivo today. The sky garden's beautiful. =) Simply beautiful.
OH! I officially tried Carls Junior can! I'm so happy la! Thanks cube. =)
Love,
Jams.

No comments:
Post a Comment