I'm so fucking happy! So fucking happy!!!
I'm tired from all the dates and meet ups that I'm actually supp' to sleep early to replenish the needed sleep. But I can't sleep because I'm so frikkkkking happy. Heh.
Yiming came to visit me at work. She brought me biscuits and an overall. The overall's slightly small, trying to sell it away for her.
Met cube after work. We went to Sun Plaza, (I can't remember if it is called Sun Plaza or Sunway Plaza or Moon Plaza or Sunmoon Plaza). Caught Transformers with like 5 of his friends? So scary la, the whole group of them will just hell scare this lil shy girl away. =(
But I loved the show la. It's cool la, but didn't seem exciting enough for me. Only Robots, Cars and Babes only what. Like that like that lor. But it's the god damn company la.
Cube took the train back (like what the fuck?! sembawang -> tana -> sembawang?!). Total sweetness, I can't ask for more.
Thanks shy cube, I'm happy today. I know you are too =)
Right, here comes my 2 busiest days of the week. Tues and Wed. I HATE THIS POINT OF THE WEEK. WORK WORK AND MORE WORK.
Love,
Jams.
I'm so happy I can fly standing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment