Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BADDAY

Sigh, I don't like today. I don't like it one bit at all.

Made Cube a lil sulky first thing in the morning, it was really unintentional. Blame it on my 4G mobile.

Felt a lil sick in the later part of the day and mum called and I told her about it. She called up an hour later (when I was feeling slightly better) to tell me that she insists on fetching me home. I said it was not needed and I could make my way back by myself. She went on ranting that I must have made plans to like meet my friends or bla bla bla. But I seriously did not hell make any plans la. I was just moody and wished for some time alone. Mum kept asking for a reason why I didn't want her to come. So I was so pissed that I told her it was because I worry Dad would make a hell fuss outta it since he HATES fetching me from Orchard.

Called Cube and told him about how I was feeling and how bitchy my mum was. He was rather shocked to hear that my parents were coming, and he seemed rather disappointed too. He finally revealed that he wanted to surprise me by popping up behind me after work, just to send me back and have dinner with me nearby my house. HOW FUCK SWEET IS THAT. I was so touched I wanted to cry la. Nah, not as though I'll really cry la. But you know, ah, aiya, I don't know what to say. If only that happened. That would definitely be so so so so way cool. It's so fuck sweet. He even cancelled his dinner with his friends and his mama just to like meet me. AND NOW FUCK LA, he can't have his dinner with his friends NOR family la. You know how bad I felt?!

Anyway whatever, things happen for a reason.

But what's the most pissyfying thing is that, DAD SCOLDED ME FOR FETCHING ME BACK. Like fuck right? I ALREADY INSISTED THAT THEY SHOULDN'T FETCH ME BACK. AND NOW WHAT, SCOLD ME FOR FETCHING ME BACK. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE WONDERFUL TIME I WOULD HAVE WITH CUBE?! INSTEAD OF SITTING IN THE CAR LISTENING TO YOU RANTING, AND LISTENING TO MUM COMPLAINING AND JESS CRYING?! Terror la! My cube my cube! =(

Sunshine boy/Pianist/Wenyang came to visit today and he bought me Sakae Sushi. SoftShell Crab hand roll, Jelly Fish sushi, and SASHIMI!!!!!!!!!! AHHH! IT WAS SO DANG FUCKING GOOD.

Whatever, besides the sushi, the whole day was absolute CRAP.

The conversations and msgs were crap, like so weird. It's not our day. IT'S NOT MY DAY.

So I've decided to just head STRAIGHT to bed.

But, I've not done my lesson plan. HOW?!

Love,
Jams.

Left to die. AHHHH!

No comments: