Thursday, July 5, 2007

MY CUBE.

I'm gonna do a short entry and I'll be on my way to work soon. Again, it was a crazy Wednesday. Tana to Lakeside and back to Tana and straight to town. Insane as it may seem, but I'm not complaining because I'm a happy girl today. DESPITE THE LACK OF SLEEP.

I was snugly asleep at 11 pm, was in a blah mood, so headed to bed early. I switched off my mobile as I really wanted to be ALONE. Awoke at 315 am and turned the mobile on to check for messages. WOAH. More than 10 messages came flooding in, nah, not the same person, 10 over different people. Crazy night? Yeah, I was never that busy. I was kinda irritated with the messages as they were not the messages that I was waiting for. And hell, finally my phone rang. Nah, not a message, instead a call from the sweet.

Trashed things out for almost an hour or two, and yuh. It was a hilarious convo. HILARIOUS, Cube's WAY hilarious, esp when drunk. I'm like drowning in sugar syrup now. No, not now, but since last night. We didn't exactly TRASH things out, but merely chatted from the bottom of our hearts la. We've never quarrelled nor disagreed with one another. It's all about accepting the other and opening our small tiny lil hearts and being generous and magnimous about every single lil thing.

A sweet lil nut blabbering like every single thing he wanted to say? Nah, you'll never catch him blabbering much any more. Yesterday was the exception. But still, I'm happy he told me everything la. So yes, finally after gazillion years, I found the ONE. It might be too early to say if he's the ONE. But for now, he's definitely the ONE.

All you people can go on saying how we so ain't matching and stuff. But we're gonna make it happen. True pink Daiyan thinks we're cute pair! HAHA! Thank you true pink. That made me so happy.

I'll stick to my very promise of not hurting you. I never had the thought of hurting you anyway. (I mean don't talk about the exposed singing stint during our grad show anyway). I'll also remember not to mention about salad nor mot anymore. =) Swear.

I hope we do last. I really hope. Like you said, you hope I was your first (of such i mean) and your last. Yeah boy, trust me, we'll make it happen. I'm actually quite surprised that you're the only one who believes in me wholly. (I mean yuh, duh, who believes in a bloody joker. But you are hell one too)Thanks Cube. Much love and misses.

But you know? Cube refuses to contact me after last night. He's too shy to even contact me!

Yeah, Cube's dumb. But hey, that's my Cube.

I love Cube.


Till then,
Jams...

No comments: