I wanna scream and kick tables.
I missed the chance to watch Mayday LIVE, 1st row VIP seats. AHH! Fuck it.
Moto called at 720 pm and told me to close the shop instantly and head with him to watch Mayday's concert. AH FUCK IT. FUCK IT! I was literally screaming at him blaming him for not informing me earlier. But it wasn't exactly poor dude's fault. He was also just being notified too.
AHHH!
Whatever.
Not in an exactly good form recently.
Raymond from Flesh said I've lost weight. Like right, finally he stopped saying I'm fat. Now it's Mandl who's gonna be my next bickering target. That bastard's really dang anal can! He says I'm full of shit. O.O Mandl finds fault with Raymond for talking to me. I find fault with Mandl for MUNCHING AWAY (all the time that is).
But whatever, Mandl's gonna be gone when Woody's back. Mandl says he misses Jillian and he finds Jillian cute. So Jillian, if you are reading this, HAVE FUN WITH MANDL. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I know you are reading it. Have fun.
Diiiiiiigressssss: I'm supp' to be off tomorrow but have decided on heading back to work to earn more cash. It's quite cool having a sister who hates to work so I can churn up extra hours as and when I like it. Apparently, my pay has been rather bountiful this month, thus I decided to work harder and earn more money to 'tampah' my Agnes B and my clothes! I really need to earn those dollars and cents back. Afterall I doubt those cash I've lent to AHEM would even come back into my pocket. Big sum okay. So ya, might as well earn some and shut up about it. No use brooding over it, I'd rather find a way to solve it. So tadah! I'm off to work tomorrow!
Now ay, my Mayday ticket. ROAR. DANG!
Love,
Jams.
Rayner boy and Stefanie (I guess it's spelt this way la. WHATEVER, as long as I can read it as STEPHANIE OR STEFANIE) came today. They are so adorable. I miss Rayner boy, and Stephanie/Stefanie's a friendly and bubbly girl. How about working for Msw since we're looking for bubbly and approachable girls? HA. She's sweet la.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment