Saturday, June 2, 2007

Day after Vesak Day



*Darling sleeping, sweet. Ain't he?*

It's draining to take the zarbway. =(




Tutored in the morning and had a great afternoon nap (of 4 hours) before heading to mundane town for work. The weather was being relatively kind and it was a breezy day. I wore my pair of new heels today, good heels, great heels. Though wearing these heels for the very FIRST time, the heels were fucking comfortable and refused to be a bitch. (I expected new heels to be really bitchy, as bitchy as me, hence I brought like slippers and plasters, JIC) And the most amazing thing was, this pair of heels only cost me nine bucks. It is so Anteprima-ish and I love it love it love it love it love it MILLIONS.





I hate to drone on about my life, but there is seriously nothing else for me to blog about since I live in a BnW world. No, I'm not complaining, I'm just living life as it is. I suppose my life will pick up when I age. =)






I'LL MARRY THE MAN WHO GETS ME THIS. DAMN. I SWEAR UPON MY HEART SIA,

Oh, and I'm not blogging for the sake of blogging. Oh, maybe I am? I don't know. All I know,

I need to blog.

It frees my trapped soul. WHATEVER RUBBISH DID I JUST TYPE?

Actually, blogging seems more interesting than talking to your stool for the entire day. Besides my stool, I had the Visa Machine and the Nets Machine to talk to while humming Michael Buble's tunes. Oh and, do you know I can hum Sway and My humps at the same time? It's so weird how my mouth/voicebox can handle two different genres of songs with two different rhythms cum tonal range. Funny, ain't it?

Something stupid.



KC (or however you spell his name, because I believe no GUY would call himself CASSIE or CASEY, or CAYYYSEE) was being a total retard. He screamed over MSW, and said that Mandl (I guess MANDL is spelt as such. Because again, no guy calls himself MANDA or MANDEL, so off lor) has been mumbling Jillian's name while looking at me. KC also said that Mandl's looking for Jillian. It's really stupid, this whole scenario, STUPID. I can't believe I even bothered to talk to these kids. Okay la, I shan't be so mean, they might be nice asses afterall la huh. (Pretend to be nice in case Jillian complains that I'm so mean again)







I must be heading to bed now because I've gotta work a total of 10 hours tomorrow.




But Jamie can't sleep without watching her 100% Entertainment. Or is it Entertainment 100%? Don't know.








*Sometime ago, when I had some weight on my face*


Whatever, show time.

Love,
Jams.

No comments: