Ah, I hate backtracking. I've a very bad memory. Okay, please do believe that I have a very bad memory. Just believe me won't you?
Bedok interchange for breakfast before heading for work in the afternoon. Raymond from Flesh bought me dinner. Thanks dude. Thanks. And now I owe him one meal. Dang. Spent some time drawing the sketch for Woody's shoes. I don't know if I should charge him man. Afterall I'm still a newbie. And I don't really like the idea of Woody being my first paying customer.
Digress: I love the top I bought from Grey Vibes. Everyone's loving it too. =) I love my Agnes B pendant.
I hate it when people break their promises. Hey you, you think it's easy to collate all these shit and send in fucking applications for you guys? I'm not being paid to do so okay, I did it out of FREEWILL. FREEWILL, which simply meant, I expect you to be nice and co-operate. CO-OPERATE. CO-OPERATE bitch, or bitches, whatever. Anyway, whatever the case is, better watch it. I bear grudges easily. HAHA. I'm serious. I bear grudges.
So hor, be careful hor.
I'm really pissed, I can't help it.
I hate it when people take me for granted.
I might look like the world's fiercest and meanest person, yet, I'm actually the weakest and nicest person.
Or am I just so bullieable. (No such word, found only in Jams dictionary)
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment