Thursday, August 2, 2007

A change of lifestyle


MY SUPERDUPERSHORT HOLIDAY



The way Daddykins packed his lugguage for this trip was really hilarious. I was complaining about what a hassle it was, fancy having to pack a LUGGUAGE for just merely 3 pathetic days. Right so everyone, here it is, Daddy's Number 1 formula of going on a short trip, bagless.

For guys: Wear 3 briefs, one on top of another duh. Wear one T-shirt, wear a Shirt over it. Wear shorts over your briefs, and wear a pair of long pants over your shorts. To sum up your whole outfit, pull over a windbreaker with many pockets to store your essentials like your passport and wallet.



For girls: Basically, if you wanna travel hassle-free, you've gotta kinda follow the same dress code as the guys. The only difference is that you've gotta put on 3 bras. Yeah, that's my bloody concern. I go to Malaysia with a C cup. On the second day it becomes a B cup, and when I come back to Singapore, I finally become my normal A- cup. Cool hor!

Yuh, the trip was great. We went to our usual places, MALACCA, GENTING, KL. Like what's new huh? Boring. But it is always a great time to slow down my pace of life. I needed time to space out, I needed time to think through some stuff, I needed time to relax, I needed to get my old self back. My true old self.





Jess doing what she's best at, being VAIN. Fancy wearing a swimsuit at erm, Genting?

Our parents decided to hit the Jackpots, and Joline decided to do a lil shopping. So what can me and Jess do? Yeah, slack and drown ourselves with Azuki Frap.


My mum, insisting on proof that we were at Genting. Like hell, is it THAT important?!

Oh, and while we were at Malacca having breakfast at our hotel, we saw Ming Yi Fa Shi. You know that guy who climbs buildings just to raise funds for charity? Yeah, of all places, we had breakfast in the SAME hotel, in MALACCA?! Why I don't bump into him in Singapore huh? And being a vegetarian, the Fa Shi couldn't eat all the yummy stuff served there. Mum was watching his actions, and she noticed he only took the Nasi and the peanuts with Olive vegetables. That's all. =( But Jamie was disgusting, and she had EVERYTHING the restaurant could offer. And yes, TWO to THREE servings each.

Trip's fun in all la. We specially drove to KL to drop by Times Square to pick up label shirts for the boys. That Woody la, asked me to get him a Stussy. In the end all the way there, and that boy only wanted ONE tee.

And I bought it for him la! I could have jolly well chosen to do what he did to my boy the other time. Rei boy requested for a Stage Tee, and Woody said stuff like, "Oh, only if I have remaining money." My boy was HOPPING mad, really HOPPING mad. Because we so can tell Woody was definitely having us on. In the end it was still hamsomeoleJerry who gotten us the tee. And Jerry got me a Handphone charm as well! A pretty one! So Anna Sui-ish. I LOIKKKKEEE.

Anyway, spent like tons during this trip. Well fed, and yes, I got fat. I put on 4 kg after I came back. Scary right? Yeah, actually this weight gain thing started when I was kinda down. Went for tons of supper and dinners daily, and I ate to keep my mind off stuff. So yes, that's the end results. I can't bear to post much pictures of my meetups as I really GREW FATTER, but I will still try la. HAHA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I met up with Adora right after I came back, oh erm, the following day that is. And yes, a pictorial proof to show you the amount of weight I have put on.

Yes, and that addresses my issue for the day. My self image.

I'm starting to lose confidence of my self image. I get uber frustrated when I can't fit into the clothes that I wanna wear. OR when I can't look as good as I use to look. =( It's really killing me. On top of that, it sucks to look at the weighing scale. Right, I usually don't weigh myself as my weight has been maintained since I was 17. TILL THIS POINT OF TIME, when I put on 4 miraculous KG, from god knows what too. Must be the suppers and the trip.

So yes, after the evil truth hit me last night, I've decided to start changing my lifestyle.

I need to be a dancer once again.

So, in a matter of a day. I've signed up for YOGA classes on Saturday mornings. I've also decided to attend Albert's Modern Dance class on Monday nights at People's Association. I've also emailed Caren regarding lessons in NAFA. So yes, as you can see, this is definitely a wake up call for me.

Right, you might have always seen Jamie as someone who is confident about her size. She's always saying she's a plus-sized model and she's proud of it. But yes, it finally hit me that I've grown too fat now. Too fat upon recognition. So yes, I'll be pre occupied trying to take up more dance and yoga classes.

Another thing is that, Jamie's HP bill has miraculously hit SGD 131. WOOTS. Never in history did it hit 131. That came about from 930 minutes of outgoing calls and 1631 smses, not counting mmses yet. Cool ain't it? Yeah, that's the price to pay for dating. -_-

I felt so so so guilty that I paid my OWN HP bills this month. And yes, now I'm contemplating on bringing a scarecrow along with me wherever I go, so that I can eat grass/hay as and when I want.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Met up with Xiao and Leia today, and I'm contemplating on concentrating my energy on the dance field. Yeah, which means to quit my MSW job. I don't know. I'm in a dilemma now. I need the MSW job because I need the cash to pursue my dreams. Yet, I need to quit MSW to pursue my dreams. SO HOW? Yes, I know life is full of choices and the choice lies with me. It's another new part of life now. And I have many factors to consider.

For this point of time, I'm really bent on doing this and this and that and that. But, I'm worried that if you were back, I might sway. FUCK SIA. Why is it so difficult to be human?! But hmm, maybe if I were a dog, I might have my frustrations too.

By then I might be bugged with stuff like, "Damn, the bitch I fucked yesterday, does she have aids?" or, "The bitch I fucked yesterday, I heard her husband's a bulldog. Poor chiwahwah me!".

Yeah, and if I were a parrot, I worry that companies will start sueing me for copyrighting! And If I were a bird, I will always worry that I am late, and I might end up eating the 'snake' instead of the worms! =(

--------------------------------------------------------------

I bought so many new stuff recently la. That's so because everything is so friggin cheap now, sales everywhere!

Ah, erm, I'm suddenly so tired? But I posted because I promise I'd post?

Love, Jams.

No comments: