Friday, August 3, 2007

ReferLANDOM

On the day we were supposed to go on holiday, Dad was standing by the corridor and spots Jess's classmates lining up to report for school. Dad hollers into house, "Jess! Come out! Papa carry you see beautiful butterfly!"

Despite being the smartest/rudest/mostintellectual/greediest/danginquisitive 4 year old, Jess succumbed to Daddy's silly trick.

Dad carried Jess, and shouted downstairs, "HEY FRIENDS! JESS IS HERE! SHE SKIPPED SCHOOL! SHE IS GOING ON A HOLIDAY! COME UP HERE AND CATCH HER!"

Okay you see? Sometimes I think my Dad starts getting a little childish when he ages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mum and Dad were lovey-doveying during the entire trip. Joline, as usual, was in her own world. That left Jamie busy entertaining Jess with whatever I could think off. Okay, more likely Jess accomodating my way of lifestyle. (Eg: Like sitting and slacking at Starbucks reading a silly magazine) Jess started talking to herself and started trying to sit, slack, chat. And so when Daddy asked Jess what she has been doing for the past 3 hours (the amount of time my parents were indulging in kiddy watermelonpapayalemonwhateverfruit jackpot games), Jess replied, "JUST SIT SIT TALK COCK AND DRINK DRINK LOR!" My Dad became speechless, "TALK COCK?!" And yuh, he stared at me. I merely grinnned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, it's gonna be my 4th lesson of Hiphop for Telok Kurau Primary. I can't wait! I love to teach hiphop, but I hate going to work all sweaty and messy after that. =( So I'm stuck with limited choices on what to wear. I've gotten so many things to bring that sometimes I think I'm on a run. But that's good! Because dancers always appear to be on a run, I mean with their big bags, messy hair, smelly clothes, tons of clothes, bad skin, everything.

Mentioning dancers, I bought 3 ballerina towels and a new Queen sized bedsheet from Aussino at a dirt cheap price! We bought it 3 mins before they ended their huge sale. I'm quite happy with my purchase, besides the fact that I haven't opened up the items to use yet la.

Eh eh ehhhh, I'm back to being DUCKING random, and yes! My OLD DIGRESSING SELF. This shows you how much I can talk if you leave me alone with some complete stranger and make me introduce myself. I can go on for hours, PROVIDED, I don't find that biatch an eyesore.

-toilet break-

I've been reading up on the New Testament, and yes, it sorta changed my life in certain aspects. I've learnt not to resist our enemies. That's something I really really really gotta learn. That's why I decided not to hunt down Woody Hein. Okay, don't think I'm making up some goondusamyserangapani name. He is really called WOODY (in NRIC and I've checked a million times and laughed a million times). Oh yes, and his surname is also HEIN?! I tot he spelt Heinz Chilli Sauce wrongly or something, but so wrong, I checked his IC again, and yes, he is really called WOODY HEIN. Cool name, I think his parents are cool. That lil rich kid, ought to start living life the hard way.

Maybe next time I'd name my kid Dior. And I'll marry someone with the surname of Vuitton. Hard sia! Or maybe I marry someone by the surname of Raoul, Miu, Chanel, Tough, or Star, or Zegna, or aiya! It'd be even better if I name my kid Loe and the Daddy's surname would be WEE! LOEWE! =D

I've been trying really hard to control my diet. So far it has been one lil raisin bun and a cup of milo. I'm going to bring a fruit to work.

I decided to stop shopping after buying a total of 5 tops in a short span of 4 days? Yes, quite terrifying. I'm rather broke now. Adding on to the fact that I've gotten tons of dinners/meetups coming up, I don't know how I am going to survive. But I'm happy with the meetups, as such, I've gotta meet Chery Ng aka Sister Ng, cum HANA KIM! =D Nono, I know Hana Kim sounds like some Korean drama serial or sounds like the Hanakimi or whatever (the hua yang shao nian). But Hana Kim happens to be my dearest secondary school mate whom went through thick and thin with me during our dance club years! Hmmm, I'm really contemplating on marrying a Korean now. That will increase the possibility of me naming my lil korean boy KIM and his Daddy's surname also Kim, imagine him being KIM KIM! Then I'd make him wear the goldest clothes on earth and make him dye all his available hair gold and make him wear gold contacts!

OKAY LA! I KNOW YOU HAD ENOUGH OF THIS RANDOM RANDOM RANDOM.

I'm going to choreograph my Hiphop now, laters!

Love,
Jams.

No comments: