Jams tired that stand sleep.
SATURDAY
Coca-ed with Stephy! =) Coca's good la good. We sat there munching on greens for almost 2 hours! Stephy's so thoughtful. She knew I was watching my weight and thus specially chose Coca instead of the preplanned sushi because Coca no carbo!
We window-ed shop. Okay, I don't know if I could still call it windowshop. I ended up getting my Laniege slidecase compact and 2 tanks from Dorothy.
Oh, we ate CHURROS. The last time I ever tasted that heavenly thing was when there was a small stall outside FEP. And that was most probably 2-3 years ago when I ate it together with Gilda and Yen?
But anyway, Saturday, albeit tired, was good.
SUNDAY, TODAY
Hmmms, Today? Tuitioned from 10-1. Went home, tired, headache and all, napped. Woke up late, met Stephy and Rayner late. =( RAYNER WAS FUCKING LATE. But lucky that dude made it up by treating the girls to Fish & Co.
Basically it's a boring sunday. Company's fine, don't get me wrong. But, I'm REALLY TIRED. And I definitely ain't looking forward to my week ahead. I know I know, wrong kinda attitude.
Met an old man on the bus. And he was telling me and Stephy how we should treasure and cherish the people and things around us? Whatever he said was sorta like a tiny wake up call. And I started feeling all so emotional and all. I don't know if it is in a good or a bad way.
Hmmms, I don't know what I'm feeling today, or maybe now. I feel really blue. I miss people. =( I miss events. =( I miss happenings. =( I don't know about you, but that period was the happiest period of my life (with ref to age 20, ...). I kinda miss it? But somehow I kinda start losing faith in it? I suddenly lost the ability to foresee the future. I want it so badly. But the more badly I want it, the more I know I will hurt badly when I lose it. Life is so damn ironic. Maybe I should start absorbing what the old man said. Take things easy, and don't complain. Cherish whatever you have. All I can say, is, I really need to have faith. FAITH.
Oh, and I should stop thinking so much, HAHA.
Moody, lost blog mood.
Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment