And when I dance, I forget all my troubles.
I've made up a decision, that is, to go back into dancing. Gonna attend Modern dance classes at People's Association (on Mons) as well as go back for classes in NAFA (on Weds). I'll attend NUS Synergy's practice on fridays. And I'll go for Yoga classes (on Sats). I'll try to attend Peter's Jazz class at NYP on Tues, and I'll continue trying to go for more classes.
Yuewei asked me to join their crew for some competition that is coming up one month later. He mentioned that Vas from Vas&Pris will be joining us. Peter was saying that Vas can't do Hiphop for nuts! HAHA. And actually, I can't too. Oh well, we'll see.
You make me sad, but now, no more.
Dancing makes me glad.
I'm happy that I found back the determination, courage, love and passion to return to my dance career. I'll hang in there. It's my dream, and I ain't gonna give up so easily. At least not for now.
You are important, but, dance is my everything. I love you, but I love dance more.
I've figured it out. =) LIKE FINALLY. And I'm glad that dance is still my priority, no matter what.
Love,
Jams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment