Thursday, August 30, 2007

FUQ

----Don't ask me why is this pic in my com. Someone sent it to me, don't know who though.----
L to R: Jac Sue, Khalisa, Grace Tan, Dongxiang
It's so weird. So so weird. Why the hell am I even holding a conversation with Jacqueline Sue?!

WHY AM I EVEN TALKING TO HER?!

But it's quite surprising that this lil imp would hold a convo with me. No, don't get me wrong. I totally have NO intention of talking to her. I mean Jac Sue and Jamie, like so NO NO right. And especially after getting all that fame from Channel 8's Star Idol, that girl must have been even more arrogant and more attitude p. now.
But apparently, this person appeared on my msn list, but I totally couldn't even remember who the fuck he/she was. I mean who the hell has an email add like frikky worm or something. SO NOT ARTY FARTY LOR.

WHAT (Jams): sorry, who's this.
JS (Jacqueline Sue): jacqueline
WHAT: jac? jac what? jack in the box? (I KNOW I KNOW, I really had no idea which jac, in my whole life I know like 11 jacquelines. But anyway I was trying to be MEAN and LAME.)
JS: jacqueline sue
WHAT: oh. haha. sorry, i happen to know 11 jacs. common name. sorry.
Well, given Jac Sue's character, I seriously thought she'd ignore BIG TIME and SHIT ME BACK in the face or something.

I thought that's supposed to be the END of the convo. But Jac apparently went on asking about how's life and all! Yuh, surprised. Very. I thought fame gotten over her and she'd probably ignore lil frys like me, especially frys who are so mean and frys who diss her off badly. Now JS wants coffee together, contacts exchanged, and 'nuff said.

This is scary. I'd better beware of her. Something's wrong. TOTALLY WRONG.

Now fellow ex-tkgians, do you sense something amiss? Given Jac Sue's character? I definitely do.

Since the above was so random, shall I continue being random? HA. WHERE WAS MY SUPPOSED JOKES AS PROMISED? AIYA, busy la.


--------------------------------------------------------
- Zhenghua Pri's concert tomorrow. I'm gonna catch 'Secret' tomorrow.
- Daiyan came to visit me at work today. =)
- I was so bored/fat/violent, I broke a chair at work today.
- My stomach's capacity is shrinking big time. I can go no more than half meal a day. (That's if you term 2 slices of personal pan pizza, half a meal)
- I've always loved Janet alot, and I tell you, she's definitely worth my love.
- I hate rude people.
- I'm loving Rayner more and more. No no, not that kinda seksi love, but kindergartenly love. HAHAHAHA. Basket, he said I need not queue so much if I was hotter. =(
- Zig starts to get on my nerves with his constant sms-es.
- YW should stop being so bastardy and be a MAN. REAL MAN.
- I wanna go to Hongkong to force Nic Tse to divorce Cecilia Chung and to tell Edison that I don't miss him as much as before.
- I wanna go to Taiwan, just to eat.
- I wanna go to Paris, and visit Aunty Jenny, maybe check out some future prospects too.
- WHY IS RACHEL (WONG) in Hey!Gorgeous?! And WHY is she one of the 3 finalists from NUS? Is she really THAT hot in NUS? -_-
- Now with ex-TKGIANS like Felicia Chin (Star Search), Jacqueline Sue (Star Idol), Nora Salim (Ford Model), Yvonne (Campus Superstar), Rachel (Hey!Gorgeous) in the media, tell me why Jamie Ng Xin Yi is not Miss Singapore 2007.


Love,
Jams.

PS: Answer to the above last point - Simple reason. Jamie weighs 56 Kg as on the date of the competition. =)


No comments: