Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've found back the old me! 10 cheers! YAY!

-yawns-

It has been a long long day.

8am-11am Teach Zhenghua Primary 2k
11am-1130am Bus ride to CCK interchange
1130am-12pm Pepper lunch
12pm-130pm Catched movie 'Evan Almighty'
130pm-230pm Windowshopped
230pm-3pm Bus ride BACK to Zhenghua Pri
3pm-430pm Zhenghua Pri 2 Concert
430pm-520pm Meet Boss Cynthia to check on all class progress (or in my view, it's fucking pr, hate it, no choice)
525pm-625pm Teach Zhenghua Primary 1D
625pm-8pm Bus cum train marathon home
8pm SUPPOSED to go jogging, but butt slammed down in front of com, fuck. It's dark, shall I or shall I not. Damn.

I hope all the fucking things I did for the entire ZHPS concert did solidify my ricebowl. Tried my best, that's all I can say. My ultimate best. Oh well, the concert did go well. =) It's great seeing the children enjoying themselves.

I'd say 'Evan Almighty's a good show. About Noah's Ark, God, Christianity, =) like it. Felt it deep deep.

Hmm, basically my agenda for the remaining of the week's rather packed.

Fri: MSW work, Amore Women's Day Out Meeting, Tutor Cousins.
Sat: Audition for a year end 2 weeks major production, Meet Rayner, Amore Women's Day Out. (Ah fuck, that means miss Yoga AGAIN.)
Sun: Tutor cousins, Amore Women's Day Out.

Yes, it ain't that bad yet. It'll be worse next week. Bless me.

But all's good.

Today, I finally managed to find solace in myself. I gotten back the me, the happy, alone, me. The me where I can be happy, all smiley, even when I spent the entire day alone. Alone as in literally ALONE. Travelling everywhere alone, eating alone, walking around alone, every single lil thing on my own. Still, with that sweet lil tiny smile on my face. =) That's what I call, in my own terms, personal happiness.

Personal happiness = Alone, yet happy, in own world, living on your own. Nothing disturbs/influences your mental being. =) Love it.

Please do not mention *** in front of me anymore. Thank you.

=D

I'm happy I found the old me back. The old me before I met ***. Thanks friends, thanks for always being there. Now that I've found the old me back, I will make sure I keep all of you happy. And trust me, I'll be there for all of you too. =)

Love,
Jams.

PS: HAHA, I decided not to jog. Gonna catch some TV and spend some family time instead.

No comments: