Saturday, August 25, 2007

Girlgems

GIRLGEMS 2007
SleeQ's entourage, Paul, Nurul, Jams
Jams, Nurul, Paul

Fyn, Jams, Nurul, Paul



Twas a cool event. I gotta say Nurul's sis, Fyn, did a fantabulous job. I'm so so so so proud of Nurul and Fyn. Both of them are so hell talented!


Great time judging, watching the performance, getting myself a wonderful birthday song sung, and meeting new people. Nice feeling to be back in TKGS, for a different purpose. The event was held at the Drama studio. Nostalgia. Many beautiful memories were left there. I still remember our huge Drama and Dance production, 'Just My Imagination'. Loved those times when we changed in the open and hid in the toilets to cry. Too many sweet memories. Though the place might have gone through a huge major revamp, but the TK spirit is still there. Strong, very strong indeed. For once I realised I was once part of this screaming crowd. I didn't get to hear my TK anthem though! =(



Upon reaching, we had our 'personal' entertainer. The lil sec 2 girls from Interact club were supposed to be entertaining us. They are just so cute, especially the girl in braces, Amanda. Oh okay, I'm not supposed to be calling people according to their appearance. But she's really so cute! Those girls asked if I was a celebrity, now my toes are seriously laughing. They must have studied so hard in school and left out tv time in their daily agenda that they totally have no idea how Jamie ___ looks like.


Right, so basically the 3 judges had fun between themselves! Chatting, taking pics, crapping (yes, that was Paul, not me, not Nurul, but Paul), and eyeing eyecandies! Found a new eyecandy! I'm so in love with that guy from SleeQ LA! Okay, besides Taufiq, I hardly find Malay guys charming. Now, this guy swept me like OFF MY FEET LA! This SleeQ guy, sang like Taufik, looked like Taufiq, and everything like Taufiq la! But he's way better than Taufiq, serious, nojokebaby.


Yesyes, and Jamie gotten herself a birthday song sung by so so many people. All thanks to Twohill. Punk'd me and Nurul. Two of us went totally -blank- when he said it was my birthday. Like HUH? Nurul's a feb baby and Jamie's a Jan baby. For a moment, Nurul really thought it was my birthday! Only when we recovered from shock and realised that THAT was Paul (like when was he ever serious) then we realised we've been punk'd. Or I've been punk'd. DANG.

All in all, twas seriously great fun attending the event with Nurul. It left beautiful memories. =) And I left feeling good about myself (due to the motivational speech by the head of A.W.A.R.E)

Thanks Nurul, thanks for the night.

-------------------------

Stephy called up asking me to work for the waterfest event tomorrow. Yay! That means more money! That means happier Jamie! I'm like so busy with all sorts of work nowadays that I'm a happy girl.

Will visit Grandmother at TTSH after the event. Tuition at Cousin's after that.

Busy weekend!

I actually kept my weekends partially free and gave myself some rest time since I'm sick. But haha, it ended up with so many events and tuition. But all's good so I ain't complaining.

Love,
Jams.

No comments: