FINALLY I GOTTEN A REST DAY!
Woke up late, missed Yoga, damn, so not good. This is gonna kill my determination. I'm not attending NAFA's classes on Mon, and I once had the thought of skipping PA's Modern. There are two huge 50 cent blisters on the ball of my foot. The exact spot of the foot where it is being used most. But I know by hook or by crook I so gotta get my ass to PA. I can't just give myself so many excuses.
The fat issue is slowly subsiding because my mum has been telling me that I am growing. Yes, in my classmates view, I'm just going through Puberty for the 4th time. I really believe I am growing. Because my hips are growing, no, not the fats, but bone structure. Aiya, fuck hard to explain. Whatever, I'll just cut down on Carbos and lessen my mealtimes. But yes, the aunties uncles and obasans around me still tells me I am putting on weight. WHATEVER. I don't GIVE A FUCK.
So yes, skipped yoga, ended up in the market having breakfast with mum and Jess. Was supposed to bowl with mum, but the timing's sorta wrong, and I gotta do my gradings for those lil children from Telok Kurau pri. Yup. I spent the entire afternoon at home trying to clear up my work. NO TIME TO PACK MY ROOM YET! DAMN!
Now I think it's time for me to take some medication, take a lil nap, and head out to TKGS for some event.
Love,
Jams.
Update again when I'm back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment