Saturday, August 11, 2007

John Mead's Audition

Xiaoxiao acting as Punctuation: Miss Full Stop.

Zainal. I miss those workshop days when we swung our arms like crazy to the rhythm of 'Under the Sea' tunes.

Genting highlands.
Strawberry Macaron.


Woke up real early for the audition today. Helped out and all. Hmm, my first official audition ever since I left NAFA. Holey crap. I didn't do well, and I can accept rejections. Actually I'm USED to rejections. Instead, I find it harder to accept acceptance! Well, in a dancer's life, 90% of the audition he/she attends, he/she will get rejected. So yes, a dancer's life ain't easy. Anyway, I'm glad I plucked up my courage to audition for John Mead's company. No jokie yeah, not easy! But yes, I would say that a huge step has been taken by even turning up for the audition.

Saw the 'Dancefloor' Dapheny, Yenny, also, all the LASALLE students, and many NAFA ex graduates. Fun mix of people. Or maybe weird mix? Whatever.

Ate Banquet:Ahmei after the auditions, great stuff. Been ages since I last ate that. GOOD STUFF, I would say. Shopped a lil at PS and got myself a white spag top and a black skinny belt. I don't know why, but I lost the urge to dress up. I'm into a 'casual' mood lately. Meaning my maryjanes, tee/hoodie, miniskirt, big sling bag, and outta the house I go. I don't even bother styling my hair, it's a ponytail and red glasses and OUT I GO.



-yawns-

It's late. And why the fuck am I up. Because Moto called, and TALK RUBBISH la. He said he gotta keep talking or else he'll fall asleep. This boy huh, fancy hosting a programme, and he is on air LIVE, and he still wanna fall asleep. Imagine I have to entertain his constant calls till 2 am. Wish me luck. I have tuition at 10 am tomorrow, and gotta meet Cheryl and Rayner at 230 pm for a 'Mavis Parkway' meetup.

N'ways, I posted random pictures just because I feel my blog is getting way too wordy.

Till I spice up my life a lil with my old lame antics,
Till then,
Jamie Ng.

No comments: