Today will be the last day I'm able to come online. So yes, for the next few months/weeks/days/hours/minutes/seconds, I won't be on msn/blogger/friendster/whatever.
I'm fed up, very fed up actually. I feel so fucked up. I'm a happy girl, but I don't understand why my life is as such. Everything seems to be going the wrong way during this period. But I'm glad I've my friends around me.
I thought I've found the way, the path, but somehow things ain't going the way I expect it to. But I know I gotta hang on. I will.
My close friends have been there for me whenever I need them. I really thank them for listening to me bitch. I'm sorry I irritated you guys with my constant calls. You guys might not know what to say to me to make me feel better, but, thanks for being there for me. It warms my heart to hear that you guys know what I am going through.
I'm gonna be rather caught up lately and I reckon it's time for me to sink back into my old life. The life when family is my top priority and I spend all my time either at home or at work.
Till then,
Jams.
Oh btw, if you can't get me on my mobile too, don't fret. I just gotta go dig some gold to try pay the entire village's phonebill (link account, no choice). Try catching me in Heeren on weekdays after 430 pm instead.
Oh, and if those who are supp' to have meet ups with me and can't get me, don't worry, I will ring you in due course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment