Sunday, August 19, 2007

SFF 2007

I don't know whadda fuck to say la.

Rights, I'm actually rather pissed off now. My P4 cousin's driving me mad with her bloody attitude, and, I really dread tuitions with her. She's so fucking rude. It's not that I cannot handle her, I can, but I just hate tolerating all her fucked up attitude.

She can throw me excuses like, "HAIYA! WAH KAO, Who cares if Muthu or Amil buys oranges or apples! Just tell them to get their parents to buy la!" OR, OR, "WHAT THEEE, Who cares how much orange juice Mrs Lim made, just drink your orange juice la! Why am I even bothered to count how much you made?!"

Yuh, then you can imagine the frustrated face that comes along with it. She'll also slouch her entire body on the table and tadah! Jamie just ignores. I chose not to retaliate her, neither to use coporal punishment NOR nag/scold her. Just let her be, because I believe that if she realised I ain't reacting to all her shit, she'd just stop. Sometimes this lil girl gets so irritated that she starts tearing. I didn't even do anything to make her cry. She's just being LAZY. She just simply doesn't understand why she has to STUDY. Duh! We all don't have a choice. All children are born and made to go to school. 20 years later they complete their education and they start working in the society! That's conformity. No one has a say. Do we? Nah, we don't. And that's why I'm being conformed to tutor imps like you! =(

Besides this whole cousin issue, some fuckers are just pissing me off too. I know, I ought to take everything easy and yuh, just relax about everything. But hey, I have my limits too okay. In front of my friends, even closed ones, I'll make it a point to tolerate my temper. Because I believe that they are not there for me to show them how bitchy/immatured/dumb/silly/stupid I am. Instead, I wanna be a good role model for them. I wanna show them that they gotta be strong no matter what happens, because I can, and I wanna be strong so I can be there for them.

But okay, maybe this whole paragraph doesn't make sense to you, that's because I've never mentioned to any single soul what's actually happening. Don't like to throw everyone the trivials of my life. But, you know, somehow, the trivials are the ones that burden me. Instead, big events/happenings don't really bug me at all. I mean duh, they do bug me la, but I will be over them soon and soon enough.

Ok, erase the previous two paras from your mind. Nothing. I was just typing alphabets. Yup.

18 AUGUST 2007 - SINGAPORE FIREWORKS FESTIVAL


EH, I'll edit this part later la. No time. But I know I gotta write something, because it was FUN FUN FUN!

No comments: