Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Singapore Fireworks Festival


18th August SINGAPORE FIREWORKS FESTIVAL





Hmmm, not all the pics are here. But ya la, sneak preview la. Basically, the entire event was FUCK FUN. Though it was really tiring, but fun la! What else can I say right.

I smiled for like more than god knows how many photos. Given an estimate of 10,000 audiences, I bet you could do your sums and tell me how many photos we smiled for. 10,000/11girls= approx 1000 pictures. OKAY OKAY, I am being so so exaggerating. It's not as if EVERYONE wanted a picture with us. But you get the pic? IT'S NOT that we're pretty. It's just that, it's fucking tiring to smile continuously. Sometimes, we smile till our cheeks tremble. That's horrifying right? Yuh, I don't know if the amatuer photographers could see us trembling, but the pros definitely should be able to tell. Dang.

The fireworks were great. I don't have much descriptive phrases/words to describe the fireworks display. Reason being, it's just fireworks, but pretty la. First time I had such a great view. We were right smack in the middle of the VIP section, how great can our view get. Splendous la!

I love working with Stephy and Nico. We met many new people there, and we met new people. So yes, we met new people and many new people.

I've gotten nothing else to say about this event.

All and in all,

F-U-N.

Looking forward to others,

Jams.

Ps: Pics up when I receive them.

No comments: